The Irish Pub // Niall Horan

Juliet Powers just moved from the United States over to Ireland, can you say culture shock? She left behind an ex boyfriend who just didn't understand the meaning of the words "we are over" and parents who although loved her, were too heavily invested in their family business to pay much attention to her.

When told them that she was moving halfway across the world they simply said, "Have a great trip and make sure to send us a post card." With hearing that she left to start her life over and find a place that she can call home.

Once moved to Ireland she began to feel more at home than ever before in her life; if only she had someone to share that with. Little does Juliet know she has caught the eye of Irish native Niall Horan, a local who runs his family owned bar that is the town's local hangout for all the troublesome people. Niall is used to getting what he wants, and right now that is her, and he isn't going to stop until he is able to call her his.

______________________

Copyright © 2013 by Megan and Maegan.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.