Trouble

Vienna's POV

3 days later...

Its been three days since i ran into Demi and skyped with my family... demi and i have been texting non-stop since then. She's been begging me to hang out but ive been so busy with starting college. Today is my third day of school, its been great so far. i love my teachers but i still havent really made any friends.but i guess its okay because i have Demi. wow. i still need to get used to saying that..

I woke up late because my alarm didn't go off, so now i look a mess and i am rushing to school. i had just got in the building and ran to my classroom... i was about to open the door when it opened. i couldnt believe my eyes. Demetria Lovato was standing in front of my talking to my professor. i stood there in shock and dropped my books. They looked up at me. Demi had the biggest smile on her face, then there is my professor he was furious with me. They shut the door so the students wouldnt know what was going on.

"VIENNA!!!!" Demi gave me the biggest hug ever.

"h-hi demi" i said still in shock

"MISS HOPE" my professor said furious "you're late!!!"

"i know sir. i am so sorry!! i woke up late" i was so ashamed of myself. good job Vienna good job. its your third day of college and youre late to class.

"i am going to let you off with a warning since you're my brightest student. you are the only one who actually understands anything in my class. you will go far in fashion." i was surprised when he said this

"Vienna youre into fashion?" Demi asked confused

"yes, ive come to college here to follow my dream and become a fashion designer" i said proud "and if you dont mind me asking but what are you doing here?"

"oh i came to be a model in your professors demonstration for photoshoots." she answered "well i should get going i have an interview in an hour. Vienna text me when you get out of class. and thank you sir for letting me come in today."

"thank you Miss Lovato" my professor said shaking her hand

"will do Demi" i said winking at her

she left and my professor and i went into class.

--------

after class i texted demi and she texted back imediately.

She asked if i was busy later. of course i am not. so she asked if i could hang out with her for the night. i said yes, of course who would turned down an offer to hang out with demi fucking lovato? crazy people. yep. and i am not one of them.

after Demi finished her interview she found her way to my apartment.

i was in the middle of drawing up a design of a dress for class when there was a knock on my door. I got up from my desk and opened the door to find Demi. I welcomed her in and she walked in.

"nice place. its cozy." Demi said as she was walking around my apartment.

"haha yeah. sorry its so small, but its just me here so i dont need anything too big" she giggled

"no no its perfect actually. are you an interior designer as well as fashion? because youve got some taste. damn girl" she sat on the couch

"actually that was my job before i moved here. its kind of a special talent of mine. i also like photography. that was also one of my jobs in Boston..." i said watching her look at the pictures i took of my family before my dad passed that i have organized on an end table.

"they are amazing.... is that your dad holding your brother?" she asked pointing to one of the photos of my dad in the hospital holding my little brother for the first time with my sisters all around him looking at my brother. that's my favorite picture of my dad and siblings. its one of the only ones aswell.

I took it from her hands and admiresd it for a minute until a tear rolled down my face, and Demi hugged me "um yeah. that was the first time my dad got to hold alex. and the first time my little sisters got to see the both of them since my dad was in the hospital. Alex is actually names after my dad. i was the one to name him. we all knew my dad wasnt going to survive his cancer so i named Alex after him so we will always be reminded of my dad when we look at him... Skylar, Taylor, and Sophie are my sisters. they didn't really like the fact that they had a brother haha especially Skylar. she is the second oldest and she didnt like having so many siblings. she threw a tantrum when Sophie and Taylor were born, it was the cutest thing ever."

"thats adorable. you really love your siblings dont you?" she was looking at one of the one professionally done of me and my siblings. i was sitting with my legs criss-crossed and Skylar was sitting on my lap, Taylor and Sophie were standing on either side of me kissing my cheeks and Alex was on my shoulders with his arms on my head with his head leaning on them. it was an adorable picture. i had that taken on my 18th birthday.

"i do. they mean the absolute world to me. and Alex is more of a son to me then a brother since i raised him for the first 2 years of his life. oh and he is a huge fan of yours... he shares my crush on you.." immediately after i said that i covered my face to hide my blushing. omg i cant believe i just said that. i just told my idol that i had a crush on her. shes gonna think im a creep. i looked up and saw she was a little shocked. i didnt really understand what was going on but all of a sudden i felt her lips crash against mine. i was in shock for a few seconds but then i started kissing her back. wow. she slowly broke the kiss and we sat there catching our breathe. that was the most perfect kiss ive ever had.