☆『 alter. 』

Kyaah!~ My lovely cinnamon roll!
As you can see, I love my OC so much because they're literally my only OC. :')
But, as this book goes on, I'll continue to come up with more random OCs that'll eventually be "cinnamon rolls", hehe.
But anyway, let's cut to the chase.

Her name is originally Alter, but since she is a HUGE representation of myself, I give people the option to call her Cookie.

Now, about her personality. Alter is known among most of her acquaintances as an introvert, but not shy. She speaks her mind for things she cares about, and isn't afraid to kick ass if it means having her own opinion. However, among most of her friends, she is more outgoing and... A bit crazy? Alter doesn't think she acts insane, but to her friends, she is literally a psychopath. But, because they're her friends, they don't mind, and it's pretty normal.
Long story short, don't, and I mean DON'T make Alter angry. She doesn't necessarily have "powers" so to speak, but she does have an alternate personality. (Kind of like Toko and Genocider Syo, or Hajime and Izuru.) And that alternate personality WILL kill you, for she is very protective of her passive personality.
Now onto the subject of love! (Ugh. Makes me sick.) Anyway, Alter is totally submissive. She would never make a first move in a relationship, and is always the one to blush first. She is hesitant and reluctant to sexual advances, but if she doesn't mind them, she doesn't care. But, if you touch her boobs, she'll kick your sorry, little ass. NEVER DO THAT TO HER.
And who's Alter crushing on? Haha, like she'd open up to you that easily. You'll just have to become good friends with her, and then she'll probably tell you.
Here are a few other things about Alter. For one, she takes her sketchbook EVERYWHERE. And I'm not joking, I mean everywhere. She takes it to all of her classes, even if she won't draw in it, and takes it every time she travels. Some people tease her for that, and it makes her annoyed. Alter also doesn't think her art is all that great. People usually tell her that she is an amazing artist, but she would totally deny it. She compares herself to other artists that she thinks are better, and doesn't think she's good enough to be an artist.
Alter also has a very casual style. She will never wear a dress or skirt, unless she is forced to, which is usually for special occasions. She usually wears a sweatshirt, jeans or denim shorts, and some flats or sneakers. Her hair is usually in a messy ponytail or not in any style at all. Alter doesn't really care much about her appearance, for she doesn't really think she's all that pretty.

Overall, please protect my child. She is a part of me, and will never leave. If any of you hurt her, I swear, I'll be at your front door with a shotgun. (:

That's all for now. *waves goodbye*

Also, thanks to _SleepyChild_ for being a fan of Alter! You're such a sweetheart! <3