Lucas Coley

7:36 am

Ghanaian princess, Nana , layed in her bed softly sleeping in her bed. Not wanting to get up for school. As soon as she got up she felt a sharp pain shoot through her foot. She winced and jumped up sitting back down on her bed to see what was wrong with her foot.

(She isn't a princess but in her mind she is)

As she looked down she saw a thumb tack on the ground, from when she was pinning pictures on the wall. She shook her head and picked up the thumb tack so she couldn't get hurt again.

Making her way to the bathroom, she used the toilet, and brushed her teeth. As she walked out of her bathroom, she waked to her closet. It isn't a walk in closet but it was still big.

She picked out her outfit for school which would start in 30 minutes.

Making her way down the stairs, she bumped into her 6 month old brother

Making her way down the stairs, she bumped into her 6 month old brother. DeAndre sat up and smiled up at her. She smiled back and picked him up.

"Are you supposed to be up little one?" She said. He giggled and she shook her head.

"Aye mom!" She yelled through the house.

"In the kitchen!" Her mother yelled back.

"Mom do you know this stinka was up?" She said.

"Ugh what am I gonna do with this boy?"

"Well I heard you and dad last night tryna have another.." I grinned grabbing an apple juice and a fruit snack.

"Oh goodness!" Her mom blushed from embarrassment. Nana laughed and patted her mom's shoulder.

"Next time mom, use a pillow to mute out the noises." She giggled. Her mom slapped her arm softly and laughed with her.

She had a great relationship with her mom and dad. She fell in love with her brother when she fist saw him.

"Ok mom, I'm headed out. Bye I love you." She said kissing her mom's cheek an her brothers head.

"Bye princess." Her mother said back.

When Nana got to school, she grabbed her MK backpack and headed inside. Walking to her locker, she put her backpack neatly in and grabbed all of her books. She felt a slap on her rear end making her yelp.

"Oh my goodness! Who in the fuc-. Oh hey keasia." Nana said about to punch her best friend.

Her and Keasia go all the way back. She remembers when they went to grade school and they both got suspended for telling the lunch lady she needed to quit her job.

"Hey boo. So guess what! I have a date with troy!" She screamed, making people look.

"Great, where yall going?" Nana asked. She was always jelouse because she knew Keasia was prettier.