Chapter Nine

At school Natalie and Hayden met at her locker, and ended up somehow with Natalie's back against the lockers, Hayden kissing her. It felt like seconds to Natalie, but truthfully it was longer and she wanted it to be even longer, but her best friend Roxy came up beside them and interrupted with a simple,"did I just interrupt like, a really good makeout session, or --"

Hayden pulled off of Natalie, and Natalie laughed a little, pushing him the rest of the way off of her and turning around to get her books out of her locker, like she was originally supposed to do.

"Hayden," Roxy said, holding up a tissue, "say bye-byes to your babe for now and wipe off that mouth of yours. It's got lipstick on it."

She turned to Natalie. "You should probably reapply your lipstick."

Natalie stood up and took her lipstick out of her pocket, applying it again as she had just done so an hour ago. "Thanks," she breathed. She checked herself in her pocket mirror, then put it away quickly, nodding. "Let's go. We gotta get to Chem."

*

"You have got to stop making out with him every time I meet up with you," Roxy declared as they entered the Chemistry classroom at almost a running pace. They would've been late if they hadn't practically ran.

The late bell ring just in time as they sat in their seats.

"Oh, thank God," Roxy breathed, taking out her Chem notebook and copying down her warm up. "You almost made us late! We've never been late before. Not since you've been dating Hayden."

"I know," Natalie sighed, smiling. She rested her cheek on her hand. "He's to die for, isn't he?"

"Oh, will you quit it?!" Roxy whispered. "Stop acting like you two just had your first kiss! Do your warm up! Mr. Ferguson won't be happy if -- eep!"

Roxy shut up when Mr. Ferguson made an appearance beside them at their lab desk. "Girls, what did I say about talking? I don't want to move seniors, do I?"

"No, Mr. Ferguson," Roxy blipped. She nervously smiled and laughed as he walked away, onto the next table.

"Whew. That was close." Roxy poked Natalie. "Did you even just hear that? Natalie?" Roxy sighed. "Ugh. It's like I don't even have you sitting next to me when you're thinking about your bo."

"Yeah," Natalie said, smiling. Hayden was the best thing she ever had and she loved him to death. Why would I stop thinking about him?

TROUBLE (HaydenChristensenxNataliePortman)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara