Yaoi

We were in the park under the cork tree we were making out. But he pulled away his hands around my waist.

"I want you" he whispered so only i could hear i could feel myself getting red.

I looked at him my face redder then a tomato. "I-I want you too" i whispered 

He took my hand and we ran to his dorm i almost tripped a couple of times.

When we got there Rin laid me on the bed and got on top of me. He then kissed me he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance allowed. I felt his warm tounge in my mouth.

He slipped off my shirt. His lips parted from mine he kissed down my chest stopping at the beginning of my pants. I saw him smirk. He unbuttoned my pants and took them off. Rin kissed me again slipping his tounge in my mouth then he sliped his hand into my boxers and started stroking my member i moaned into the kiss. He smirked and started jacking me off i moaned with pleasure.

He stopped and pulled down my boxers and smirked at my member he licked my tip then took the whole thing in and started sucking his head went up and down i laced my hands through his hair. I looked down at him and i saw him watching me smirking. I grabbed a pillow to cover my face.

I tried to be quiet...that didn'n work so well...

"Ahh~Rin...mmm!" I uncovered my face.

At times Rin would speed up or slow down just to tease. I felt a knot form in my stomach I knew what it ment.

"R-R-Rin! S-S-Stop I-I'm-...Fuck~!" i tried warning he got the message and started sucking hard and fast. I cummed in his mouth he swallowed without hesitation. I was left breathless. He lifted up his head and collected the last of the sperm with his thumb and licked it "Mmm tasty" he said smirking at me. I blushed a beep red.

Rin flipped me on my stomach and made me suck on his fingers for a while i knew what he was going to do but i didnt know if i was ready. After a while he took his fingers out of my mouth and stuck one in my ass then another. It hurt. Then another I whimpered. I felt tears start fill my eyes he left little kisses down my spine then added another finger.

"It is going to be ok" he said sweetly

He started thrusting his fingers in my. I moaned. The pain soon left and it was full pleasure.

Then he pulled out his fingers I frowned at the absence. He pulled down his pants and boxers the he stuck his member in me. Oh my god it hurt so much. He was bigger then i expected.

"Rin! It hurts!" i screamed

"Shh its ok" he said then kissed the back of my neck

He thrushed slowly at first. My pain was replaced with pleasure.

"Rin f-faster" I said and he did

It felt wonderful 

He hit a spot in me that made me gasp. Rin started hitting that spot slow IT KILLED ME.

"Rin...faster...please!" I pleaded he started thrusting fast.

Then I felt another knot form in my stomach.

"Faster!"

I got louder with my moans as did his.

When we were about to cum... We heard

"Hey Rin-" Yukio said then stopped.

The gang stared at us. Shiemi and Izumo had nose bleeds, Bon and Shima look disgusted, Konekomaru and Yukio looked away.

"Ummm...we will come back later..." Yukio said then closed the door.

Rin pulled out "This will be continued" he smirked then kissed me

We got dressed and left the room to join the gang. The rest of the day was very awkward but I still didn't regret any of it.

____________________________________

Hoped you liked it!