Chapter 4

(IF YOU LIKE THIS FANFIC PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE SINCE ITS THE HOLIDAYS I WILL UPDATE TWICE A DAY! YAY!)

Chapter 4

I had nothing to do all day so I just roll around the bed and think about Harry and how odd today has been.

The next day, I decided to call Kathryn my bestie, she has been busy with her part time job in the cafe nearby our campus, but since yesterday was Christmas, of course she would have her break. I've forgotten to call her yesterday, so that's another reason to.

"Hello Kath?"

"HEY JENN!"

"Merry Christmas! Umm.." My speech was cut off by her overly excited Christmas spirit.

"YEAH YOU TOO JENN! YESTERDAY THERE WAS A UMM A CHRISTMAS PARTY AT THE FRAT HOUSE AND ITS SO HUGE AND PEOPLE ARE COMING AROUND.."

Kath's voice was slurring so I stopped her. Is she drunk?

"Kathryn? Are you drunk? Okay, I will be there in 40."

I hanged up and jumped out of my comfortable bed. I took my scarf and get into my car. Why is Kathryn drunk? She barely can't stop talking. Urgh. Someone must have asked her for more drinks. I looked into the left rear view mirror, and saw a black Range Rover following me since I passed Walmart. Probably it's just a person going in the same way as I am, I decided to clear negative thoughts, whoever the person was, I hope he will turn away. Suddenly my thoughts came back to Harry, that wonderfully sculptured human. I wasn't supposed to think that way, but I couldn't help it. He's roaming in my head like it's some kind of a candy box. His green eyes, those messy curls, that incredibly huge hands and the total look of his face smirking gave me aches. When I looked back, the black Range Rover's gone.

Time passed by, I've arrived in Louisiana State University's parking lot. I pulled my key out of the old car's ignition and jumped out and ran to my dorm room, which I shared with Kath. I opened the room's door and saw Kath lying on the floor with her phone lying next to her head.

I started to wake her up, "Hey Kath, wake up, it's me Jenn! You're so doomed, get yourself ready and I'm going to tell you a tragic story of my little Christmas yesterday."

"Hah?! Whaaaaaaa? I'm sleepy get the hell off me, wake me up when it's noon," Is all she replied.

"No Kathryn, you are waking up RIGHT. NOW"

"Fine!" she stood and get in the bathroom. I turned on the TV while waiting for her to take a bath. It was calm after 15 minutes of listening to stupid commercials, huge bumping noises from the door. I strolled to the door and adjust the image in front of me. Lock of curls, green eyes and amazing dimples popping out of his smile.

"What the heck are you doing here?! Are you the one in the black car? Harry, you could not just follow a person anywhere you want.."

"I could if I want to, and now would you like to invite me in?" He changed the subject which the answer would be so obvious.

"Either ways I'm coming in," a small smile appeared on his face. I just would like to punch that sweet face of his. He started to look around the room and stop to look at one of our picture. "Nice dorm you've got here Sweetheart, where's your roommate, or should I call, Kathryn Reinford?"

"What? How could you know her! Wait, first of all, why are you here?!" I screamed, not caring about Kath in the bath.

"Who's there?" Kath asked still in the bath.

"Umm, no one just a student from the next room, I'll be right back!" I replied and pushed Harry outside of my room.

"Could we talk about this somewhere else, Please?" he grinned.

" Sure, whatever you say Sweet cheeks." We decided to go to the nearest coffee shop, I ordered a tea latte and he ordered coffee, I'm really not a coffee person.

"So what do you want to ask?" he asked nicely, for the first time, without his "flirtiness".

"So how did you know about Kath?" because that's the first question that brought my curiousness to life.

"We met at a party yesterday night, she was dancing and she's pretty cute for a ginger, so I decided to talk to her." he told me

WHAT THE FUCK?

I decided to keep my surprise and ask him more questions. " Aaandd?"

"Then, I asked for her for refill and she kept wanting more, and that's it," he replied, too calmly. What is wrong with him!

"You're disgusting," I spit and ran away from him.

"Hey, hey, I don't know she's your friend okay, until I saw that picture." He grabbed my wrist and pulled back to face him.

"I don't care, go away from me, your entire existence is just a full horror to me and my entire life! I swear to god if you don't get away from me I will.. I.." Tears brimmed from my eyes

"You can't do anything sweetheart," he just smirked.

I ran back to my dorm, sobbing.

-------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IT'S THE FIRST LONG CHAPTER I'VE MADE. COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND HERE'S THE LIST OF CHARACTERS

Jennifer Foster - Allie Gonino

Harry - Harry Styles

Kathryn Reinford - Lauren Ambrose

HARRYY!! IS BEING A DICK I KNOW RIGHT. SIGH

MORE CHARACTERS TO COME AND PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY.

I LOVE Y0u :)

*raina*