Rose

"Rose?" My bestfriend called upstairs, "come on! We're gonna be late!" She yelled.

"I'm coming, hold your horses" I chuckled and bounced down the stairs. My light brown hair bouncing with me. I had decided just to wear a simple blue Tshirt with a pair of skinny jeans and my black converse. After all, it was only the movies. I grabbed my keys and walked towards the door, phone in hand. "Are you coming?" I laughed lightly as I heard Kat, my bestfriend, run after me. She locked the door and I started the car. We had been roomies for about two years now. Both went to the same college and we were both 22. Neither of us had boyfriends though.

When we finally arrived at the movie theater, Kat checked her makeup while I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. I didn't wear makeup. I knew I was pretty, not o come off self centered. I had defined cheek bones, bright blue eyes, long brown hair, decent eyebrows, and extremely long eyelashes. I had a slim figure, thanks to the gym on the lower level of the apartment complex. I was tall, 5'10", and had a perfect row of white teeth. I'm proud of who I am.

I looked at Kat and smiled, "ready?" She nodded and got out of the car, I doing the same, and locked it as soon as our doors were closed. I guess I should say truck instead of car, haha. It's nothing fancy, but it's not a rust bucket either.

As we entered the familiar theater, we both exchanged looks, smiles appearing on our faces. We used to come here all the time. We still come a lot, but we are both a bit more busy now.

My hand suddenly flies up to my head as a sharp pain courses through my head. Light swirls of red and black fill my mind. As the pain and images disappear, I close my eyes, "hey, Kat, I'm going to go out to the car and get some medicine quick."

She watched nervously but nodded, "I'll get your ticket." She spoke gently. I thanked her and walked out of the theater, my hand still pressed to my temple. As I reached for the hand of the truck, a hand is slapped over my mouth, and I start to fade out. No, not this! Soon, all is black, and I'm no longer conscious.
-
-
(Flashback)
-unknown pov-

"You are to get the girl and kill her." The words echoed in my head. I don't know why I had to kill her, I just knew I had to or there would be consequences.

"What is her name?" My voice echoed in the dimly lit room.

"Rose, and you will need to be careful, she's extremely intelligent and finds ways out of the most difficult situations." My boss chuckled. Great. I had a mission to kill a girl who could possibly kill me in the process. "Do not fail your assignment." He barked and sent me on my way.

Hello loves! This extremely short chapter is just an introduction to the characters. I will try to update as often as possible. Welcome, to Rose Petals 😈