83 Pemberwick Drive (Lockwood and Co)

This is my 1st story on wattpad and it probably won't be very good so please go easy on the comments. Enjoy!

~Lucy's POV~

"So, what's the case about?" I asked.

"Well" George said, pulling out a piece of paper from his back pocket, "We are heading out to 83 Pemberwick Drive. An old woman named Leslie Parker thinks that there's a ghost in her house. She says that she saw a sinister shadow lurking in the woods. Sometimes she hears voices in her backyard but there's nobody there."

"Could be anything." Lockwood said.

"Maybe," George replied. "But there was a gruesome murder there 100 years ago. That can't be a coincidence." Lockwood didn't look convinced.

~~~~~~~~Fifteen minutes later~~~~~~~~

I was standing in an iron circle on the second floor landing with Holly when I saw a hazy figure at the end of the hall. "Do you see that?" I asked her in a low voice.

"Yes" she murmured. The figure came closer. "We have something, Lockwood," called Holly.

"Really?" asked Lockwood coming up the stairs. He stopped next to the chains. I stepped out of the circle and pulled out my rapier. The shape came closer. There was a faint buzzing in my ear, like a bee coming slowly closer. "Easy, Luce" murmured Lockwood. The figure lunged towards me.

Everything went black

To Be Continued...