Chapter 1 - New Friend?

You jumped at a noise and looked around. This place looks creepy, the animatronics wasn't helping at all. You climbed on the stage and studied them. The yellow chicken made you tilt your head "Who made her? They made a....nice job" you said looking her over. She looked like a stripper or a hooker, it confused you as to why she was designed like that. You than looked at the blue bunny, making you smile. "I wonder what's your name?..." You looked at the bowtie "You should be a boy but..." You looked at the blush, eyeliner, and eyelashes. ",you look like a girl" Your ear twitched as you head a giggle, you looked at the chicken animatronic. 

You heard it in her direction. You backed away and looked at the brown bear, who was looking at the wall. You grabbed his mic "You must be Freddy....." You said looking him over. Once you looked back to his face, you gasped as you saw he was looking straight at you. You gulped and jumped off, running away. You went to a room and heard a radio play this annoying noise. It hurt your ears. You covered them, the noise is worse than your mom singing and shouting combined. You froze in the middle of the room as you saw a broken pink and white fox with two heads.

 You screamed and ran out the room, running down the hall. You saw a door that had a sign on it but you didn't bother to read it. You froze again seeing three animatronics who looked like the others but taller and broken. The bear, chicken, and bunny looked down, not looking at you. You noticed white eyes glowing in the back of the room, you stared at them whimpering. "W-welcome to P-pirate's Cove!" Shouted an animatronic voice making you jump. You ran out that room towards the main room, going into a corner with a table of plushies and a box.

 You hid behind the box, whimpering and shaking. You could hear a soft tune play making you smile as you sniffled. 'I shouldn't have ran away from home...I should've stayed...I want mother' you frowned before sobbing closing your eyes. The tune became a little bit louder as you cried, the tune calming you down slightly. "What's wrong darling?" Whispered a male voice. You opened your eyes "H-huh?" You saw a male with white hair, he was wearing a mask that had 2 black eyes and a mouth. A line of what seems to be purple tears going from the eyes to the mouth. Blush and lipstick on the mask as well. He was wearing a black shirt with three white buttons and white stripes on the sleeves. Followed by black pants and black dress shoes. He was bent over to match your height since you was curled up on the floor.

 "Darling, are you okay?" He whispered again taking out his hand. You took it and he helped you up, your face still covered in tears. Your tail was wrapped around your leg, it does that when you're around a stranger. "You still never answered my question sweet..." Said the boy making you smile. "I-I'm fine...I just....I'm scared" he smiled and squeezed your hand "It's alright, I'll help you" He said confidently. You smiled brighter before realizing something "How did you get in? The door was locked!" You backed away from him making the boy shake his head. "It's not locked, the guard never locked it. And I was already in" You sighed "Sorry..I just, I don't really trust people..." "It's fine, I ba-" the boy was interrupted by the radio noise of that fox animatronic. You gasped and the boy opened the box "Get in" You rose a brow "W-what?" The boy looked at you "Get in!" You nodded and jumped in the box, he was about to close the box but you stopped him. "Wait...who are you?" You asked making him bring his mask up some, so you can see his mouth. It was in a smile as these words left his mouth "Call me Marionette~" He closed the box and you sat inside. It was nice and warm, the tune still playing. You got comfortable and soon fell asleep in the box.

------------------------------------------------------------------