A Birthday To Remember

The air is electrified as you step up to the front doors of the Yacht. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in Black, Pirate's font:

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Poof

You're surprised to see Johnny Depp standing there in the flesh, all Hot and Very pirate-like . You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to him right now, so you scurry inside like a Penguin and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with him later on over Octopus arms.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already dancing and screaming wildly on the dancefloor.

Work by Rihanna plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Wiggle. You had always shipped Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards so you're not entirely surprised to see them swaying together in the corner. John Green and Greenwriter are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Swifties are gushing over the latest update of Meet The Bad on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Pirates on Black Pearl's deck in the middle of ....a party and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"