Chapter 21

YASS!! Chapter 21!! :D
    Oh what's that? What's so special about chapter 21? Well child, if you didn't know already, 9+10=21. So 21 is a really special number. Oh, you don't care? Well.. fine then let's just go on with the story then.. -.-
                                                              ~Aimee's POV~
    Before we left, Luke ran inside to grab my purse. So when we left, Farrah and James were far ahead. Normally, I'd run with Luke to catch up to them. Instead, I decided it would be best to have some time with myself and Luke. Together. With no one else. Just me and him. Hehe, there are so many little butterflies in my stomach I want to laugh.
    "Wow, they're really far ahead," Luke suddenly clears.
    "Wow, I didn't notice," I say sarcastically. "Haha, well.. you know, at least we get some time to hang out, just the two of us."
    "Yea, now there's no one distracting me from looking at you," He says, looking for a reaction. I feel my cheeks burn and my heart beat 50 miles per minute. "Heheh, I- well, you- you have nice hair." As soon as I said that, I was ready to give up. Did I really just compliment him? Specifically his HAIR? I feel like I'm gonna puke at my weirdness. So to try to cover the embarrassment, I begin to laugh hysterically. He laughs with me as well. For a while the walk was awkwardly silent. Eventually we just started talking about catching up to Farrah and James, and that lead to another conversation.. hehe.. 'another one.'
    What? Is my humor THAT bad?? Well I'm sorry you don't understand my jokes.. ;-;
    Once we finally catch up to them, we pretty much are already at McDonalds. I got a sundae and medium drink, while Luke got fries and a small drink.
    Luke started the conversation, "So the weather's nice."
    "Oh yea.. It's a little chilly out but other than that.. I guess your right," There wasn't much to talk about the weather of course, so I try to bring up a subject.
    "So, uhm," I fail to bring up a subject to talk about.
    "Well, I guess the point of a date is to get to know each other. So, Aimee, what's to know about you besides your beauty, wisdom, and humor?"
    "Haha, well I don't know.. my favorite color is purple."
    "Oh, purple is a nice color. I like blue."
    "Oh yea! Blue is always cool. So, what do you do when your not hanging out with me? I mean like, I don't know just in your free time."
    "Well I play soccer, of course you already knew that. Uhm, I guess I don't do too much. I really just.. hang around, it's kind of random for me to decide what to do."
    "Oh well ok," I say, the rest of the date went great and I think Luke and I really were able to get to know each other better. I hope we have another date soon. Very, very soon. ;)
    This chapter is over 500 words! ^-^ YAY!! I hope you like it! Thanks so much for reading this chapter and all my other ones as well! I will be making a new story so keep look out for that! K bye. x3