I walk inside to see all of my six employees sitting peacefully.

"Sorry for being late guys." I apologize and put my luggage down.

"It's alright Mr Styles." Kyle smiles at me.

I forgot he was going with us. I politely smile at him not wanting to come off rude even though I really wanted to roll my eyes at him.

Within a few minutes, we're taking off. I barely got any sleep last night so I close my eyes trying to get some sleep. However it was incredibly hard to sleep with all the noise. People chatting, people watching TV, people laughing. Ugh.

I get up from the seat and walk to another compartment of the plane which was empty with only couches. So even if someone comes here hopefully they won't be too loud.

.....

"Harry. Harry." I was awoken by a voice shaking me.

I open my eyes to see Selena standing in front of me,"Harry. Wake up." She shakes me slightly.

"Hmm. What? What's happening?" I ask sitting up.

"We're here." Selena says.

"Here? Where?" I ask dumfounded.

"In Canada Harry." Selena giggles.

Realization hits me. We're on a plane. I smile nervously,"Thank you for waking me up."

Selena smiles,"No worries."

"Is everyone off the plane?" I ask Selena as I get up.

"Yup. There were two cars waiting for us. So the four of them went in one car and the other one is for us." Selena says stepping out of the plane with me following behind her.

"Oh okay." I say and follow her to the car in front of the plane.

"Do you know when the conference is starting? 5 or 6?" I ask Selena once we settle in the car.

"It starts at 5:30 but we have to be there at 5." Selena says.

"And what time is it now?" I ask.

"It's almost 4, it's 3:45." Selena says.

"Oh God. Why am I so exhausted." I whine.

Selena chuckles behind me,"It's alright. It's nothing coffee can't solve."

"True. I should drink at least three to four cups of coffee if I want to stay awake for this meeting." I say.

.....

"I've been there once when I was here two years ago. We should all go there. It will be fun!" Kyle suggest that all of us go to this restaurant for dinner. It's 7:30 right now and we just got done with our meeting.

"Count me out of it. All of you have fun." I say.

"No you're going Harry and that's final." Selena says.

"Yes you are Harry-I mean Mr Styles." Kyle says.

"I'm very exhausted."

"It will be fun sir. You never do anything with us. Come on." Carl another worker of mine says.

"Please Harry." Selena mouths standing behind Carl.

I sigh,"Ugh. I guess I can go."

"Hooray! It's decided. I'm telling you this restaurant is lit!" Kyle says. We walk outside the building to see the two cars waiting for us. All of us split into groups and get into the car.

Selena, Kyle and I in one car while Carl, Andrew and Zack in the other. This is going to be a long night and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

We reach the restaurant within five minutes as it was pretty close to the office we were at.

"Hello welcome to Bucas'. How may I help you?" The hostesses greets us.

"Hello. We'd like a table for six." I smile at her politely.

"Right this way sir. Follow me." She says.

"Your waiter will be right there with you." She shows us our table and walks away. Conveniently or not so conveniently Selena and I were seated together.

Selena way wearing a navy blue dress that fell to her knees with black stockings underneath. She was laughing at something Zack had just said. She had worn this dress once before when we were still together.

"I'm Juanpa and I'll be your waiter. What would you like?" The young waiter smiles at us.

After looking at the menu for a few minutes all of us tell our orders to the waiter. Selena is very indecisive and takes time to think about what to order.

"Any time now would be good Selena." Kyle teases her. He's so annoying.

"Shut up. I'll have the chicken and spinach ravioli with alfredo sauce." Selena says and hands her menu back to the waiter. I smile to myself as a good memory flashes in mind.

"Ummmm. I think I'll have the chicken and spinach ravioli with alfredo sauce please." Selena smiles at the waiter.

"Alright. Is that all for the two of you?" She asks.

"Yes. Thank you." Selena says.

"Your order will be served to you within 15 minutes until then enjoy your vine." The waitress smiles at us politely and walks away.

"I swear you're so boring." I tell Selena.

"How am I boring?" Confusion laced all over her face.

"Every single time we eat Italian or really any type of food you always order the same thing. Why don't you take risks and try something new unlike what you always have?" I chuckle.

"I'm comfortable with my choices and staying in my own lane. Don't mock me." Selena says.

"It's food. Sometimes you've got to take risks. Don't you get bored of eating the same thing over and over again babe?" I ask.

"No. And I'm assuming you do don't you?"

"Ofcourse I do. Just like everyone else does." I say.

"If you put it that way, we've been together for seven months now? Aren't you bored of me?" Selena asks.

"Ofcourse I am. Why did you think I have Tinder?" I joke. Selena punches me in my arm.

"I'm kidding babe. You know I could never get bored of you." I place a kiss on her cheek.

"You better not be getting bored of me anytime soon alright?" Selena says sharply.

"Don't worry babe I'm not planning on leaving you anytime soon." I smile at her.

"Good." Selena smiles,"I love you."

"And I love you." I say.

Selena giggles,"Oh God. We're so cheesy and lovey dovey."

"You bet we are." I smile.

"Harry. Harry." Selena says snapping me back to the present.

"Huh. Sorry what?" I say looking at her. Everyone at the table was engaged in their own separate conversations while Selena was staring at me intently.

"Are you okay? You seem very lost." Selena says, her face showing concern.

"Yeah yeah. Just tired that's all." I lie with a fake smile plastered upon my face.

"You really need to catch up on your sleep you sleepy head." Selena jokes.

I let out a fake chuckle,"You're right."

All I need is to catch up on my sleep. Nothing else. Nothing else is on my mind, nothing else is there to worry about. Just sleep deprived.