Chapter Two- I will find you.

Gabriel heard a familiar voice calling his name. The angel called back to the other. "I DONT KNOW, PLEASE HURRY" Wow, kid. Helpful. Thankfully, Sam could easily follow his voice, even through the rain.

As the angel lay, his wings slowly bled, the rain washing out the blood as it escaped. Gabe began to recall the attack, in a flashback of sorts.

Running, for his life...all he could hear was the splashing of rain, then crunch if dead, dry leaves and thin, brittle twigs as he ran, the storm just beginning..chased. He was being chased, but by what? He looks back. Hell hounds. Three of the bastards, hungry for blood. Mistakes. He shouldn't have looked, he trips over a fallen, burnt tree....the dogs close in. He must hide! But in his wings? No...another mistake, they're biting....it won't stop.

Then...thank his father, they leave. Gabriel collapsed to the ground and felt something that horrified him. Someone was trying to choke him from behind. He felt a steel knife in his wing, and passed out from pain as feathers were ripped out. Just as he was about to recall the face he saw, he was snapped out of his trance by a familiar voice.

"Gabe! Holy fuck! What happened?!" Sam had finally found him. He ran over and looked down, horrified. His wings...hopefully cas could heal that.

"Don't worry gabe. You're safe now. Whoever did this..they're gone. C'mere. " he picked him up, the angel instantly burying his face in the others neck.

"Uh...gabe?"

"Shut up. "

"Whatever. I texted dean to come find us when I saw the feathers, so he should be here soon. Think you can hold up, or should I start walking?" He sighed.
"Wait for him to get here. "

A/n: ❤️