Chapter One Part Two : It's Starting (Arthur's Part)

Sorry for the late update

It's was just a normal meeting day for me, but with the 2p's.

I can't help but be more impatient today.

And all because of him 'the frog' as I call him and I can't stand being in the same room with the frog 'Francis'

I can't believe that he's doing it behind my back not to mention with my brother Scotland.

Those two are traitors I tell you, well I already know Francis, but I didn't know his cheating with my brother not to the extent that I'm going to explode if I can't keep my feelings anymore.
If this continues I might ended up breaking down.

I still remember when I saw them the first time I was just going to Francis to tell him Happy Birthday and celebrate with him.

(Arthur's Flashback)
'Today is my lover's birthday. I'm walking home now to celebrate his birthday.

I'm walking home now to celebrate his birthday I finished all my paperwork to make it extra early so I can prepare for the celebration once I finish preparing it then I'm going to wait for him.

Little did he know that there's a surprise waiting for him there.

I am already inside the house and thought there's no one there, but to my surprise I heard like there is something\someone is slamming on something.

I followed where the sounds are coming from and it's coming fromy upstairs and from my hearing it's coming from Francis' room, we may be lovers, but I still want my own space.

As I got nearer, I heard the sounds clearer than before, its a sound of a creaking bed (creepy), why didn't I notice it before, its obvious that is a bed as I got closer.

I was shocked when I heard Francis voice moaning in pleasure, but to my hearing senses I heard a deep Scottish voice groaning in pleasure.

Allistor, is the only name that came to my mind, I took a peek to see Francis is doing 'it' with 'him'. I hated sounds like this,I hated it and now I hated it even more because its from the sounds from the one I used to love and the one I hated\hate me.

Tears are prickly stinging my eyes as I walk away from Francis door, careful not to make any sounds.

I got down quietly to the first floor and gone to my room there.

Francois' room is just across my room, every 1p and 2p shared a house, but I left mine and Oliver owned the whole house now.

I just quickly got the luggage of mine and pack my things, thank goodness I didn't bring too many things in this house or else it will be harder for me to get away.

Once I finished packing, I took a peak at the door so if any of those two saw me I'm dead.

And no one is there yet so I opened the door and got out and judging by the sound they will take long so they won't notice.

As I was walking out I glance at the clock and from my sight, it's five more hours before my original late time that means I still have time to go out without Francis or Allistor knowing and Francis cleaning the sheets.

I walked out of the door with my luggage and hid it in the leaves of a tree and left for a while.

(Time skip by England's temper tantrum)

When I got back, I climbed up the tree and hid so they can't see me, after a while two of them are at the door talking.

The tree I was in is near the door so I can hear what they are saying cleary.