Ch.1 - You're On The Phone With Your Girlfriend

A/N HELLOOO EVERYBODY. Just to say a quick hii and explain what this is really about. So technically this story is completely based on the video of you belong with me. It's just that here im going to go into their lives and just sort of make up a story about it. So im hoping that this story does well and yeah hope you all enjoy it, love you guys.

Btw dont forget to vote and comment what you think. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Taylor's POV*

Do you ever get so frustrated your head starts hurting and you just want to throw everything away? Yeah basically that's what school made me feel most of the time. Sure I might be the best student in my class but that doesn't mean I never get tired of studying my ass off. I closed the book infront of me in my bed and decided to call it a night. 

I pushed my glassed up so that they wouldn't fall off, and cleared off all the books from my bed. I turn to my radio and turn up the volume a little. This music would probably irritate all the cool girls in my school, now days everyone just likes to listen to eletronic and rap songs. But me, I'll stick to country, pop, and rock. 

I decide to read for a little while so I pick up the book I'm currently reading, it's called 'Let The Sky Fall' and start reading. After a while I feel movement out side.

I look out the window into Andrew's window and see him pacing in his room with his phone to his ear. He seems to be in a discussion, most likely with his girlfriend Jessica. I don't even understand why he's still with her, all she's done since they started dating is be an annoying little bitch that can complain about the way he breathes. I know him, and I know that, that is not the type of girl he should be with.

I don't even know if I'm saying that because I wish he'd be with me, or if I'm saying that because it's the truth. Anyway I shove all those thoughts to the back of my mind and concentrate on Andrew as he runs his hand through his hair in a frustrated manner and then pulls the phone away from his ear. He throws it on his bed with all his strength, which is a lot because he plays American Football.

I take out a familiar sketch book and write ' You ok? ' and lift up in his direction. When he notices me, he smiles and sits down in his desk that's infront of the window. After a minute he lifts his own ketch book up.

'TIRED OF DRAMA'  

Tired of drama? or tire of her, if you ask me he's tired of her. I huff and reply,

'Sorry :( '

He just shrugs, this isn't really new to me, he's been in so many fights with her and they're still at it, it's actually getting annoying to be honest. I mean, if you're in a relationship that makes you more miserable than happy then you might want to reconsider it.

I consider telling him that I love him, but what would that do? Make him dump her for me? That would never happen. He stands and closes his curtains leaving me on my own.

Why can't he just leave her, and just be with me? oh wait I know!, she's too perfect, and I'm... I'm just me. 

Trying to compare myself to her would be so stupid. Because I can't even compare to her. She has it all. She's the top 'it girl', probably the prettiest girl in school. While I only have two friends, including Andrew. We've been friends for as long as I can remember. Though I think I remember the day I moved in next to him with my family. That night he knocked on the door and when I oppened it, he had a plate full of cookies.

I was about six, and he was seven. He was a lot taller than me. I think that from the moment I saw him, I liked him. Maybe not as much as I do now but I thought he was very cute. I remember him being the most awkward kid I've ever met, he didn't even say more that a sentence, he just said welcome and handed me the cookies.

But right before he turned to leave I asked him if he wanted to stay over and eat them with me. He was such a shy kid back then. I think he need to thank me for helping him get rid of that shyness, it seems as if now we've exchanged roles. I'm the shy one and he's been trying to get me to come out of my shell.

He talks about inviting me to the parties he goes on friday nights but I honestly never feel like going. I get so nervous when I think about being around a bunch of people that I don't know, and the idea of socializing with them makes me feel sick.

I force back all the thoughts that worry me and concentrate on the music that's coming out from my little radio. I let myself go and start dancing to like if no one was watching, because literally no one is. I stand in front of my mirror contemplating myself. Honestly I dont think I'm ugly, but I wouldn't consider myself beautiful or hot in any way.

I play around with my hair putting it in different styles and change my clothes to match my crazy curly blond hair. I like dressing up, it gets my mind off things. Once I'm done and back into my PJ pants and loose t-shirt I dance to my music a while longer until I get tired and decide to finally go to sleep.

Maybe tomorrow won't be so bad, it'll be Wednesday, two days to Friday. I just want it to be weekend so I can wake up late and hang out with Andrew and Abigail.

------------------------------------

A/N sooo? how was it? did you guys like it?

I'm going to wait until this gets at leats 20 reads and 2 comments to see if I continue with it or not. 

Love you guyss for reading xx.

-Vale