Chapter Three: The Predicament

Serenity~

After a while of waiting, time spent by me trying my hardest to make the boys look decent and Louis to please stop kissing Harry, a buff man ran into the room. He glanced around and noticed the boys, groaning in exparation. "I hoped you were kidding."

"Believe me, I thought I was seeing things when I woke up. Especially since they were naked. I will never get that out of my head." I sighed. The boys giggled at my words.

"They've all undressed five times at least." I complained. The guy laughed quietly as I plopped on the floor, crossing my legs. "They act like four year old- oh wait, they are." I said sarcastically and glared at them. Louis pouted defiantly. "We're big kids!"

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "If you acted like it, I'd say you were." Louis huffed angrily and stomped his foot, signalling for the boys to huddle in a circle.

Paul and I could both hear Louis giving them all orders and occasionally pushing Harry away when Harry tried to hug him. After about five minutes, the boys scattered to do what I had begged them to not long ago, picking up clothing and dragged them to me after attemping to fold them. They fixed their hair and wore the shirts they had been wearing before, even if they dragged.

The only exception was Harry.

He instantly bolted towards me and sobbed into my chest, wrapping his arms around my neck. His dull fingernails dug into the back but I ignored the small pricks of pain. I glanced at Paul who shrugged, giving me a how-the-hell-should-i-know-what-happened look. I rolled my eyes and slowly stood, rubbing Harry's back softly.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" I asked softly, trying to calm Harry down by rocking him slowly.

Harry kept crying and didn't respond. I felt a tug on my jeans and looked down. It was Liam. I knelt down and Liam leaned up, whispering, "Hazzy doesn't talk." I gave a shocked look and glanced at Harry, then back at Liam.

"Thank you for telling me Liam. Do you know what happened?" I asked gingerly. Liam avoided my gaze, shaking his head slightly. "Don't lie to me, Liam." I tried to act stern. It seemed to work as Liam sighed and looked me in the eye.

"Lou-Lou kept pushing him away because he said big kids don't cuddle." Liam said so quietly that I barely heard him.

This made me frown in surprise. Someone walked up behind me and I looked up to see Paul frowning as well.

I slowly set Harry down and stood. Liam started to cooe at Harry softly while I turned to Paul. "Jesus, how do we fix this?" Paul laughed and shrugged. "Usually I lock them in a room until they sort it out, but I don't think that will work here."

"Me neither. We could ask Louis why he pushed Harry away..?" I suggested, eyeing the eldest boy who was dashing towards Zayn to correct his folding. Paul shrugged and nodded. "Let's give it a try. I'll stay here with them while you ask?"

I pout but nod and turn towards the boys. "Louis, could I have a word?" Louis pouts but walks over. I carefully pick him up and walk into another room, setting him on the couch. It looked like a dressing room.

I kneeled in front of him. "Louis," I spoke softly, making him look me in the eyes. "Why is Harry crying?" Louis let out a whine and snapped, "Because he's such a baby! He whines and doesn't talk and follows me everywhere!"

I sigh. "Is It because you want to act like a big kid?" Louis looks up, face red, and gives a slight nod. I groan loudly. "Louis, I don't think you understand how this works. It takes more than just doing what you're told to be a big kid. You have to be nice and responsible, and do the best you can to make the younger kids happy. Besides, does Harry bother you by acting like that?"

Louis pouts and shakes his head. "No. I like taking care of him." I sigh. "I thought so. Can you please go apoligize to him? Harry thinks you hate him." Louis' eyes widen and he runs out the door. I giggle and follow.

Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all.