Chapter 1

I do not own prince of stride and the characters. I only own the plot and my character. Please enjoy the story.
❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔
Narrator's pov:
        It was a normal day for Honan Academy everyone was getting ready to look for new members for their clubs. But one club was in risk of being banded/ closed, this club is the stride club. They knew that if no one joined the club this year, they would be shut down. To avoid this from happening they put up posters to tell people of the stride club. They were ready to shut down the club because they knew no one would join after Tomoe Yagami left to another school. But they were in for a surprise.
Unknown pov:
       I wonder if Honan Academy has a stride club. Even if they did I won't join because I don't enjoy stride like I used to when... No it is better not to think about it. Oh I am sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Riku Yagami, yes I know what your thinking why don't you join the stride club well that will be explained soon. Well any way I am joining as many clubs as I can. But did you know each stride club gets to have one girl in the runners lineup and a girl as a relationer (is that how you spell it please tell me if I am wrong ). Well got to go don't want to be late on the first day of school.
Riku's pov:
     Ok calm down you can do this just calm down and say your name and what I want to do. " Hello nice to meet you my name is Riku Yagami. I hope we can be friends and I want to join many clubs as I can. Thank you that is all." Yes I did it and who are those two over there why are they looking at me like that. Oh well I'll know their names soon.
This is a picture of Riku Yagami.

Takeru's pov:    Ok there is Riku now where is Nana and my twin

Takeru's pov:
    Ok there is Riku now where is Nana and my twin. Oh well time to introduce myself. " My name is Takeru Fujiwara". " Anything else you want to add", asked my home room teacher. " No sir that is all". Ok next please. Ok next is probably my twin but maybe she is late huh she is like this since she came back. Hopefully she joins the stride club as a runner and if she doesn't I'll have to use force.
This is a picture of Takeru Fujiwara.

Nana's pov:      Ok I am here at Honan Academy

Nana's pov:
      Ok I am here at Honan Academy. Ok now it is my turn to say my name, " Hello nice to meet you. My name is Nana Sakurai. I just came to Tokyo and I am living with my uncle right now. Hopefully you can show me around here. That is all thank you". Ok now I am done I wonder who is next.
This a picture of Nana Sakurai.

Takeru's twin pov: Hello I am Takeru's twin sister though we do have differences

Takeru's twin pov:
Hello I am Takeru's twin sister though we do have differences. Well either way I am not joining Honan Academy's stride club. That is if my brother does not force me to join the stride club that is. Well it is my turn to introduce myself. "Megan Fujiwara that is all". Hey that is a difference between me and my brother he can smile while I can't unless they are forced like when I talk to my brother, his friends and my " friends". Well that is all. This a picture of Megan Fujiwara.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$That is all hope you enjoyed that first chapter with some of the main characters being introduced

That is all hope you enjoyed that first chapter with some of the main characters being introduced.
Please comment and ask any questions you may have I will try my best to answer them.
Next chapter will be to introduce the other main characters.
Thank you for reading.
Hope you enjoyed this.