Chapter 2 {edited}

Start from the beginning

"Not at all." The man took the small boy out of her hands, and they started walking towards the exit gate.

"So, this little idol is your brother?" He asked.

"Mhm, stepbrother actually." She clasped her hands behind her back, she felt vibration in her pocket, she placed her hands inside and picked up her phone and answered it.

"Eh? Masa-nii? You did what? Oh man, okay! No problem, thank you!" She pressed on the red button to end the call and placed the phone back in her pocket.

"Another brother?" He asked once again.

"Yep! He got me a private car so we gotta hurry." They reached the exit and found the driver, The random man tucked Fuuto in the back seat safely and closed the door when (Name) entered.

"Thank you for helping me." She gave him a smile and through the open window.

The man gave a smile back and gave a small wave when they drove away.

When the man turned around, his smile dropped but the smile had to be formed again when he noticed his fans running towards him for a photograph.

~~~~~~~

(Name)'s POV~

I leaned my head back when I thought about Masaomi told me through the phone.

'The weather forecast said it will rain heavily today, so I suggest you and Fuuto stay in Hikaru's apartment, alright?'

And sure it was, it started raining.

When we arrived in front of Hikaru's apartment, the car halted to a stop and the driver, who was a old man, turned back to tell us we arrived.

"Oh thank you." I pulled some money out of my pocket and gave it to him.

"Do you need help with your son?"

'S-son?' I felt my face heating up and had a urge to cover my face out of embarrassment.

"O-oh?, is something wrong?" He laughed nervously.

"No, its fine, I can manage."

"Are you sure? I don't want a pretty lady like you get soaked under the rain." The man persisted her.

"Hmm, I'm fine. You should take the money to help your family, old man. Have a great night!" I pulled Fuuto up making him in half asleep half wake state.

I felt the rain soak my clothes

"Nee-san, its cold." I heard him mutter, I hugged him closer for warmth, and we walked into the apartments elevator and up we went to Hikaru's floor.

I let go of Fuuto and rang the doorbell, immediately Hikaru opened the door and brought us in. He had his hair in a ponytail, he wore a red sweater and comfy blue pants.

"Oh~ My Dear (Name)! Here let me carry Fuuto! Tch! Look what he made you go through! Doesn't he know already?" Hikaru said and went to a guest bedroom to put Fuuto in.

"Hey! Don't blame me.." Fuuto commented sleepily.

I sat on Hikaru's white,fluffy,comfy sofa and leaned back relaxed, even though I was soaked with water.

"No! No! (Name)! You'll not sleep like that, I don't have the medicine with me! Come, I have female clothes." I didn't follow him, instead he came back with pajamas and forced me out of the sofa.

"Go on, change." He lead me to the bathroom and gave me the Pajama's.

I changed and looked at the mirror.

He gave me a pink tank top and pink shorts.

I went out of the bathroom and he had towel in his hands.

"C'mon, let me dry your hair." I gave him a thank you smile.

And sat back down on the sofa as he dried my hair.

I slowly felt relaxed and my conscious slipping, but I had to let something out before I sleep.

"I love you, big brother.."

~~~~~
Third POV~

Hikaru let go of the towel with a smile.

He leaned downwards and gave (Name) a peck on the cheek.

"Big brother loves you too~"