but in all honesty, joshua, to him, was the art.

"are you finished? or are you just marvelling me?" the red head laughed lightly, pulling a slight giggle from tyler who had begun to blush behind the painting in which he had crafted over the course of three hours, amazing joshua as he was able to work so quickly.

"yes - s-so get your naked ass here." hearing the angel speak a word that was considered profound was something unnatural to the red head, but nevertheless, his nude form lifted itself from the littered ground, and gently padded his way over to the shirtless angel.

resting his chin upon the tanned shoulder, the red heads eyes widened in shock, for the painting before him was astonishing. if he was true to himself, it was better than the first painting presented by tyler. the brunette was gushing over the gasp that resounded from those pink delights on joshua's face, a sense of pride flowing through him.

"i'm speechless." the red head stated, shaking his head in disbelief. however, when all but a scoff came from his lover, joshua was intruiged to tyler's own opinion of the creation. because with all of the accurate details and refined painting skills acquired to master this art form, was so confusing to joshua, he could never bring himself to understand where this passion had sprouted from.

 because with all of the accurate details and refined painting skills acquired to master this art form, was so confusing to joshua, he could never bring himself to understand where this passion had sprouted from

"you-you are always speechless, j-josh." tyler sighed, placing his art sets back to their original cases, making sure that the bristles upon his brushes were immaculate. but to tyler, it was nefarious to be speechless when it came to art, for the interpreter was the master of the art themselves.

if it were not for the interpreter, the art would have no meaning. it would be a simple piece in the back of the mind for one to loose sight of. but if the bearer were to conjure a meaning, then that piece would hold some value that would maybe attract the refined eye.

whilst in these deep and contrasting thoughts, sharp sounds of what could only be considered female laughs came from below, informing the duo that there was an arrival of a bubbly teenage girl and her newly-introduced associates.

tyler swiftly turned to face his pale love whom had already rushed over to the pile of clothes stored in the spare closet which was placed in tyler's art room in case there were to be a drawing of some sorts that required joshua to wear little-to-none clothing.

stretching as he stood, tyler smiled to himself. and it shocked joshua as to why tyler had began to manoeuvre with such confidence, but as the tanned boy stepped over to the previously locked door that separated him from those piercing females, his discarded shirt paid no mind to the toned abdominal muscle.

"hurry, j-joshua. i-i believe it would be ab-absurd to seem as if we had jus-just had a moment of in-inti-intimacy." the angel spoke before he switched the lock, allowing a blinding light to fill the room due to the suns harsh rays. but before the red head could react, his lover's name was being called from afar, indicating to joshua that his lover had encountered his sibling.

walking across the cool floor, tyler had acknowledged the presence of abigails friends, that he was not aware of staring at his shirtless torso lustfully. discarding any sense of knowledge, the brunette beamed to abigail.

"hi-hi, abigail. i-i'm sorry i didn't go to your sixteenth party." the brunette messed with the growing curls upon his head, that were unruly from running his frail fingers through with concentration. the other females present, however, had averted their attention to the tanned skin that was showing, creating small conversations of their own pertaining to the flustered brunette.

"my goodness, ty, no need to apologise. i know parties aren't your thing at all." abigail confirmed, eyeing her friends to her right, swatting them with her palm as they studied tyler's body further. but to the innocent ear, the brunette could only detect the sound of socks hitting the wood as joshua had emerged from the art room.

but the content energy that radiated from him had quickly surged into a fit of jealously, for he could quickly come to the realisation that these girls were looking at his precious lover with lust. seeing this action unfold, the pale boy moved quickly to his shirtless angel, wrapping his firm hand around the small waist.

his stern eyes averted to the girls who were quickly familiarised with their friends sibling, they steered clear from his rage - for he was obviously well known around the town. the brunette seemed to never withhold his conversation with abigail, as he was more interested in the topic of conversation, than those lustful eyes burning into him.

"i'll let you and joshua get back to whatever you were doing. oh, and-by-god do not make any inappropriate sounds whilst i'm here, okay?" abigail giggled, beckoning her associates to follow her steps, in which they gladly retreated from their current position.

with that, it left the two lovers alone once more, taking no time in attaching their lips, for it had become a frequent event in their lives as of recent. it was never to get old, as this feeling of adoration and pleasure continued to pulse in their minds every time a simple touch was shared between them.

"they were looking at you, darling." joshua mumbled against the plump lips of his angel, his hand slowly lowering to the curvaceous bottom that belonged to tyler. the brunette could sense the jealousy and dominance in his tone, and was fully aware when the hand originally came to hug his waist.

"it's okay, joshie. you're all i want in heaven, and beyond."