the pale beauty cocked his head, taken aback by the sensitive topics, that was certain to trigger a flashback from the brunette, whom had encountered a serious run-in with the group of boys in which had ruined his teenage years. "tyler, are you-"

"i-i want to. but i al-almost f-f-forgot that you're meant t-to-to be pure when it comes d-down to-um terms that violate you-you're work." tyler simply shrugged, his cheeks not rosace due to the fact he had lost his own purity, but he was showered in embarrassment, for he knew he was stepping in private territory.

"well, if you are so adamant." the red head spoke with a cocky tone, causing an eye-roll to emerge from the angel who was still bathing in affection. "have you ever smoked marijuana, darling?"

confused at how his lover was not shaking as of yet, as usually when this topic about his past rose, he would quickly fall into a pit of emotion, the red head let his fingers tap the tanned skin of tyler's bicep. "yeah. it-it was given to me so-so that i could forget w-what was happening. but i-i-i don't forget."

"can i ask you a question, sweetheart?" joshua whispered against the curls of hair that were on the nape of the brunette's neck, his lips contorting into a soft smile that was full of sympathy and regret after the tanned beauty nodded slightly. "why did you continue to go into that bathroom?"

but somehow, it became tense within a matter of seconds.

the brunette took a sharp intake of breath, which was definitely heard by the red head who had began to caress his skin with ease. "because-um, j-je-jet - matt's brother, he w-would-um. he would tell-tell me th-that it was good. and then i-i-um, i got addicted."

"i'm sorry, ty-"

"why-why are you s-so sorry? i-i-i let myself fall, an-and you, are to sa-save me, metaphorically." tyler sighed, his once airy voice had become broken and riddled with an effect that proved how controlled and vulnerable he was.

and joshua was distraught to say that the halo that was above tyler's head had began to dim.

"i love you, angel." the red head mumbled, for he could feel the affection course through his blood, and this heavenly angel that lay in his lap was to aid him in restoring his purity. but first of all, it was mandatory to stabilise this holy figure.

"i-i love you too, joshua." the figurative angel validated, a feeling of content rushing through joshua, even though he was aware that the brunette had a colossal amount of love for him, showed by their provocative rendezvous. "may i as-ask you a question?"

"of course, princess."

"may i have the honour of drawing you? but-um, in the nude? i-i was thinking of s-selling it, if you don't mind."

"yes, tyler."

🍦

with an easel propped up before the brunette who was seated, paintbrush in hand an an array of oils placed upon the small table between his legs, joshua was situated on the floor, his limbs in several positions that had been orchestrated by tyler - all covering his penile area.

the painter would be lying if he were to state that he was not purposefully staring at his lover, but if you were to ask, he would most likely respond saying that he was simply checking his art for accuracy.