Chapter four

Angel pov
Beeping. I can hear beeping and a drip of an iv.
What is happening to my daughter?! a voice asked.
"D.....dad?" I said opening my eyes to a bright room.
My dad is the worst. He is very abusive and hurt me so badly.
"I'm hear pumpkin." He said.
"Stay away from me you dick!" I yelled.
The heart meter was beeping like crazy and nurses were getting my "dad" out of the room.
"Where is Diablo?" I asked.
"El Diablo?" A nurse asked me.
I nodded and my heart monitor calmed down.
"He's bad news Angela." The nurse said.
My real name. Angela Sana Roselena. No one calls me that and I hate it. It may sound pretty but it is terrible. My dead mother named me that and it brings me so much pain to be called my real name.
"I want to get out of here. Where is my clothes?" I asked.
She gave me my clothes and checked me out of the hospital.
I am in California. The part where the race majority is Latino. And apparently Chato still has his gang. And I know where he will be.
       -time skip brought to you by septic eye sam-
"AYE MARKO WHERE MY PIE AT HOMIE?!" A familiar voice yelled.
Chato.
"YA! MARKO DESERVES RESPECT CHATO SO SHUT UP BRO!" I yelled back.
He turned to me. I'm dressed in a black string tank top, fingerless leather gloves, black skinny jeans, and black converse.
"Stay out of this pretty face. Diablo is in charge." Said a guy from his gang.
I was pissed of so much. No one calls me pretty face and lives to tell the tale. I am very known around the hood. But this guy didn't seem to realize his mistake.
"One: no one EVER calls me pretty face and lives. Two: Diablo is NOT in charge of me. And Three: you're dead." I said with a deadly tone.
Marko hide behind the counter and Diablo stood up.
"Who are you Senorita?" Diablo asked.
"I'm Angel Rose. And your guy here offended me. If I were you, I'd have him cut off." I said in a hushed tone.
Diablo scanned my face and looked confused.
"You're the girl from my dream. The only time I don't have a nightmare I saw you." Diablo said.
"Yeah. So were you in my dream." I said.
He stepped towards me and tucked hair behind my ear. His hand was so warm.
"Come on Diablo! Burn her already!" A guy said.
I took a step back and glared at them. Even Diablo.
"You're gonna kill me no matter what!" I said with hurt in my voice.
"No. I would never burn you." Diablo said.
A hand grabbed my arm forcefully and I saw my dad.
"Let me go you worthless piece of shit!" I said in panic.
He slapped me and I fell back on Diablo. I felt blood on my cheek.
I stood up and roundhouse kicked my dad's jaw. He fell onto the floor and I spat on him.
"That's what you get for abusing me you pervert!" I said.
He got up and went to hit me but Diablo grabbed his fist and smoke came from his hand.
My dad screamed in agony and said,"Make him stop Angela!"
"I'm sorry but that's not my name. Not anymore you bastard. Rape and murder. Killed mom and rapped me. Go die in hell. Right where you belong." I said.
Diablo burned him and I glared at what used to be my abusive father.
"Are you okay princessa?" Diablo asked.
I nodded and said,"I need a gang."
Diablo smiled and said,"You got one if you're in for some fire?"
I grinned and nodded.
"Deaths got a new angel." Diablo said smiling.
A/N I finally did it everyone. My best friend has been bugging me to update. Thanks for 397 views. So keep burning my Diablo lovers. And we are higher on the #eldiablo tag. Last time I checked we were #17 so thank you all.