He takes me to the other bedroom, in his room. It's a King size bed with white sheets, a diamond chandelier and a flat screen tv.

"Oh my god thank you!" I yell hugging him, well I'm hugging his stomach.
"Your welcome!" Parker yells back. He starts playing with my hair and messing it up. "We have some of my mom's old clothes. You can use some for school tomorrow."

I back away from him and he gives me a look. "What's wrong?" Parker asks "Did I do anything wrong?"
"I'm just...uncomfortable being here. I'd rather be at home being hit by my dad then to be here in a room with a stranger!" I yell. the rage I had makes me collapses on the floor crying. Parker runs to me and cradles me in his arms. "Amelia, you're okay, calm down you're safe." He says in a soothing voice.
"I-I'm sorry P-Parker." I say with my eyes clothes and my makeup running.
"It's okay, I'm here with you." He says wiping my tears with his thumb.

He picks me up bridal style and places me on his bed. I look his clock and see it's 6:24. My eyes feel like a hundred pounds so I close them and fall asleep.

"Amelia, do you want to go get some ice cream." Mom says.
"Sure mommy." I say back.
"Let's go before your dad and brother want to come along. This will be our little secret." She says putting out her pinkie finger.
"Promise mommy." I say curling my pinkie finger around hers.
We both order root beer flouts and watch hairspray on the TV in the ice cream parlor. We laugh, smile and have a gay o' time. Mom puts a dab of whip cream on my nose and I start laughing. I start giggling when she tickles me in the stomach. The lady behind the counter takes a picture of us and sticks it on the wall.
"Love you Amelia." Mom whispers in my ear.
"Love you to mommy." I say back kissing her rosy cheek.

I wake up gasping for air. I turn to my right and see Parker sleeping on the chasee next to the door. The clock says 5:34, three hours till school starts. Parker jumps up and runs over to me.

"Are you okay?" He ask looking into my eyes.
"Y-Yeah, just a bad dream. I'm okay." I say getting up to turn on the lights.

"Hey,I got some clothes you can wear for school." Parker says.
"Okay cool. I don't care what I get. As long if I don't wear boxers." I say to crack a joke.

We walk in the hallway and he gives me a cream dress with a black bow on it.

He gives me a pair of black tights with black Michel Kors flats. Obviously these are his mom's clothes that apparently fit me, imagine that.

while I do my hair in a tight bun Parker comes back with his lettermen jacket and torn navy skinny jeans.
"Damn Amelia you look...amazing." Parker says walking in.
"Thanks and not to bad yourself." I say back.

"Parker, you up?" a voice outside says.
"Dad? is that you." Parker answers back.

The door opens and a man with a black suit comes in. He looks around forty-nine.
"Who's this?" His dad ask.
"Dad this is Amelia. She goes to my school and she's going in to a foster home if she can't find a home." Parker says.
"And why is she wearing your mother's dress?" He exclaims.
"Pardon me Mr. White," I say being polite "I go to the same school as your son, Parker. We didn't do anything if you're wondering that."
"Amelia," Mr. White says "You don't have a place to stay?" he ask.
"No sir, my father is in a hostile community for a while. After my mom past he used to hit me, hard. I just needed a place to stay. Your son was generous enough to let me stay the night." I say a little scared.
"I'm so sorry, Amelia. If you need anything just let us know." Mr. White says with a warm smile.
"Thanks dad." Parker smiles.
"No problem, kids, just get ready to go too school." He says walking out.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please give it a comment, vote, and a follow. I've worked really hard on this part because I write this at school and I'm always busy.

the part about Amelia and her mom was a dream. Can you guess why she had a dream about her? put it in the comment section below.

Adios cuties