i think i love him

well, where do I start? my name is India. I'm a freshman in high school. My best friends names are Khloe and Ariel. I have 2 crushes, Johnathan and DeAndre, their twins. this is important information, so don't forget it and all of this is 100% true

     7:45. on the bus, we pick up children from they stop. I move my book bag from next to me so that DeAndre can sit down. Johnathan sits behind me. we sit in silence for a couple of seconds. "you still mad 'bout yesterday?" DeAndre says with a smile

"oh, Johnathan told you?"

"ya"    

"how much did he tell you" I asked looking confused.

"about how you told hi m to don't look at him and he turned to the window 'cuz his neck hurts." he says laughing.

"no. he turned his head because I told him to. and he looked away from the window ALSO 'cuz I told him to." I said with a slight smile.

Johnathan butts into our conversation. "no I turned because my neck hurt. why would I turn because you told me to?"

"stay out of our conversation," I told him with a little of an attitude.

     I was still mad about yesterday. we was riding the bus in the afternoon. he sat across from and my friend chastity sat next to me. he started to stare at me. "okay India I see you!" she whispered as she looked at Johnathan staring at me. I started to smile. he started to smile to. " he would give you dat dick." Johnathan nods not knowing what in the world we're talking about. me and chastity start to laugh. "you don't even know what we talking about!" I tell him. he looks confused and I start to smile. then he starts smiling. I told you I make you smile!" I told him.

" I know, you have a funny smile so when you laugh it makes me laugh." he says with a smile. I didn't think it was funny. so I told him not to look at me. he turns to the window. chastity told me I was mean for doing that because he was telling me that I have a pretty smile.

"Johnathan, don't look at the window like that , it makes me feel bad." he turns and looks at me. he makes me smile. once again, he smiles. I turn away. As he makes his way to exit off the  bus,he tells Chasity that ill be alright an that hell see me tomorrow. " i hope not! i hope tat your still sick and that you don't come to school tomorrow!" i yell to him as he exits the bus. i regretted it as soon as i said it. so i turn around to see him out the window and wave him good-bye. he stares with a blank stare. chastity pushes me and calls me an ass for that. " think im i love with him."

we both sit there in silence the rest of the bus ride.