"S-simon the kids are waiting outside..." My breath hitched as I felt his hands in between my crotch.

"I know... Come on." Simon slowly dragged his hand on my core against my swimsuit.

"Shit!" I quietly moaned.

♥♥♥

We all played at the sand and build sand castles.

"Look mummy! This is Amethyst's castle!" Peanut said as he decorated Amy's castle with sea shells.

"That's beautiful baby!" I kissed his sun burnt nose.

"Mumma! This is yours!" Alonzo said as Simon helped him.

"Aw, thank you baby..." I kissed his red cheeks.

"Delly..." Simon cupped my face.

"Yes Si?" I smiled and held his hands on my face.

"This is amazing..."

"I know... This is perfect." I rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand.

"I never thought dreams do come true." Simon kissed my knuckles.

"It does babe. This is our dream..." I quickly kissed him.

With my family's love, there is nothing that I can't adore. Nothing in this world I can't do or face with them by my side and I never thought that these angels are what I'm really longing for.

Looking back 8 years ago, I wasn't still ready for sudden obligations and responsibilities. I became a mum unexpectedly and unprepared, but everything worked out because of my best friend, my husband, Simon. He taught me that everything happens for a reason and if it is meant to be, it is meant to be.

You'll encounter challenges and bumps in life but that could be the greatest teacher you can have.

There is no thing in this world that can replace the love I had from my family. My love for them is unconditional. They are my home, my heart lies with them. Finally, I can say now that I found my true happiness, I never felt happy like this before.

They're my light, they give me life. They're my darkness, without them I don't know how I will live. They're the right kind of madness, I'm insanely in love with them. They're my hope, with them I can do anything. They're my despair, without them I couldn't go on with life. They're my scope of everything everywhere.

This sweetest devotion hit me like an explosion. All of my life I've been frozen until heaven gave me them.

♥♥♥ END ♥♥♥