Stress

Tiny drops of clear liquid beat harshly down against the cracked, concrete sidewalk. Stillness entered the atmosphere that very night. A puny grey pebble skipped lightly across the drenched, wet sidewalk. A black converse sneaker chucked itself into the weakened rock every step at a time. Jeffery Woods was slowly pacing himself down the street, arms loosely shoved into his white hoodie pocket. Every once in a while Jeff would inhale chilling breeze profoundly. Tonight of all nights filled the killer with complete sorrow. Today was the day that Jeff went insane and murdered his entire family. As Jeff grew deep in thought, he chuckled lightly to himself causing his Chelsea smile to widen in size. The blood shed that he caused that fatal evening would remain in the back of his corrupted mind.

However, when a curly blonde haired boy with crystal blue eyes came into his thoughts, his insane expression drained. Jeff could make out the strangely audible vocals repeating themselves in his twisted mind. "Liu," the killer managed to let out breathlessly. He skidded to a stop with a wet squeak sound dashing across the wet concrete. His head tilted downward to meet eye contact with the tiny stream flowing down the street. Jeff's raven strands fell down the sides of his ghostly white face upon gazing down. His blackened heart abruptly thumped faster. Stress and frustration built up inside the killer. Jeff grunted. A curse echoed through his head. The grinning physco path knew exactly how to relief his trauma, but he knew it wasn't what he wanted. Jeff motioned his foot forward slowly, unsure of what outcome would come of this. His head pounded in frustration. With that, a Jeff took of like a lightning bolt.