Madam Kovarian

I watched as Kira was escorted to the Emperor. She kneels and awaits instructions, her beautiful face devoid of emotion, just like I taught her. I'm so proud of her, but I refuse to show it. "Rise, Kira Victoria Kovarian," he instructs. Kira does as told, standing and looking at the Emperor, still emotionless. "Kira Victoria Kovarian, you have been selected from millions with the honor of killing a man called the Doctor. We have overseen your training since you were brought to us at age three. Prove to us here today that your training was successful and that we have choosen well." She looks up at the Emperor, her soft grey eyes trained on him. "How?" she asks, her voice quiet but steady. Three small children were brought out in front of her. "Kill them," he instructed. 

     She hesitated only briefly before reaching for her gun. Without hesitating as they cower in front of her, she kills them. She looks up at the Emperor, a faint fire burning in her eyes. "Have I proven myself, Emperor?" she says. "You have proved yourself. Daleks, gaze upon your savior!" Kira turns to face the daleks as they chant her name. Ignoring them, I walk over to her and lead her tp the room where we will plan the Doctor's assasination. After all, who's better to kill him than his own daughter?