Chapter 1

Funtime freddy p.o.v.

I remember the first time I saw her...
It was when we where first made, and woke up.
We both started talking, getting along. We soon learned that we weren't alone.
There was, Baby or circus Baby whatever you wanted to call her, Ballora, and her. I learned that her name was supposed to be funtime foxy. But she seemed to like the name,Frexy better.
Who I'm I? I'm funtime freddy, but my friends just call me Fredna.
I also have another friend, Bon. He's supposed to be a puppet but...let's just say he doesn't like that word around him.

Baby, was the leader of the group. She sang to the kids. She looked like a clown, but not really at the same time. She had two pigtails, red hair, a red dress, and her face moved and other pieces too. But mostly the face. We all had moving faces.

Ballora, was a ballerina. She danced for the kids, she sometimes sang with it. Ballora had blue hair, which was all in a bun. She wore a white crown on her head, also some pearls. She always has her eyes closed...I wonder why. She had this thing around her chest. She also had a purple and white tutu. She wore some ballerina shoes too.

Funtime foxy, or should I say Frexy, was a entertainer. She would say funny things to the kids, and you would never guess what kind of things she does for the kids. It's amazing how well she does her job. She's a pink and dark pink fox. She has beautiful yellow eyes. So beautiful.

Oh, what do I do? Well...
I entertain kids, like Frexy. I'm a purple bear, with a black hat and bow tie. I also have Bon, I could take him off and screw one of my spear hands but..I don't. He's a blue bunny. I guess that's it. Just us.

But, that's how it was for awhile... there was these little robot things came one day. Some now belonged to Ballora, and some to Baby.
Their names are Bibybab, and Minireena. Minireena was small and white and this caramel color too. She wore a tutu, like Ballora but it was white.
Bibybab was small also, and also a white and caramel color.

All was wonderful in our little circus.
In till one day...
It all went wrong.
From this little,
Tiny,
Malfunction.