#2 rival's arrival

Start from the beginning

" I see you two are catching up? " Both you and suga turned to see jin there holding folders and binders as he smiled and walked over to his desk then walked over to suga and they did their guy hand shake and other guy stuff.
Soon V, jimin, and j-hope got there and got excited and also did their hand shakes.

So I heard jungkook is coming today? " suga said as you narrowed your eyes and grunted walking to the window and looks outside crossing your arms. The guys looked at you as they lean their heads together. " um...did I say something wrong?..." suga whispered. " nah...she is just not very excited to see jungkook...." jin whispered back as suga had a ohhh face and nodded.

You were looking put the window taking a sip of water until your eyes widen and you spit the water while coughing as your slammed your hands on the window but flinched ad your hand was still hurt from yesterday. The guys freak abit but sighed from your hand. " what's happening?..what's soo interesting that you spit your water and hurt your bad hand? " jin asked as you didn't look away from window as you pointed out the window making jin walk over and look out as well. " well well well...looks like our second maknae has arrived." Jin said making everyone look up* really?!! " jimin ran over and looked " about time! " V said also running over and looks " making us wait this long! He's finally here! " j-hope said as he walked over followed by suga but suga did his usual swag walk over.

You stared as you saw jungkook walk out the black car lead by a police officer. He had a while shirt with his back pack and a big gym back on one of his hands as he looked at the building and around the area. (jungkook looks like the picture of this chapter )
Your eyes didn't leave his person for second as you couldn't believe that this good looking ass guy was the same person that teased you and sometimes even bullied you in middle and high school....he has grown so much...
" I just hope he matured just like his body and face did...I hope.." you said in your mind as you watched him walk over to rap monster who was waiting for him at the door as they hand shaked and said their hellos followed by a hug. You rolled your eyes as you made your way threw the 5 men behind you as you walked to the restroom to wash your face.
" ill be right back guys...I'm getting coffee.." the guys nodded as you left the area.

Time skip 15 minutes://

The guys were seating in their areas working of course until the elevator bell rang making the guys look up and smile widly as the elevator gate opened and out walked jungkook with rap monster behind him. The guys got up and cheered walking over and hugged jungkook and other guy stuff that you didn't understand why they did that.    " it's been a long time jungkookie! " jimin said as he put an arm around jungkook as he smiled and chuckled. " yea...it's been a while. How you guys been?!" Jungkook asked as he put his arm around jimin and jin.  The now 6 boys not counting rap monster were catching up as the door next to the elevator doors open and out came you with a tray of three coffee cups on one hand and you ran your fingers threw your (c/h) hair as all the 7 guys turned to look at you. Jungkook stared at you shocked that you were here....in person. He has not seen you since the day you left so he was shocked. " sorry I took so long...I went to the coffee shop but they were closed so I had to go the shop two blocks from here...then I helped a old lady with her bags of food that later turned out to be the owner of the café...." you said as you walked into the area and to your desk placing the tray down on your desk. You soon grabbed the two coffee cups as you walked to the guys not noticing jungkook yet since you were talking and looking at the cups. " sooo...she ended up giving me three free cups of coffee! Hahaha...is that awso-" you shut up when you looked up and saw jungkook standing infront of you in silence as you did the same.

After 1 long minutes of staring you snapped out of it and walked over to jin and handed him the coffee as his face lit up taking it. " oh I love you so much! Right now (c/n)! This is why your my favorite. " jin said making you smile as jimin pushed jin abit " I thought I was your favorite! " jimin yelled as jin looked and smirked abit. " are you the one who goes out of her way to get me coffee everyday without me asking? Are you the one that buys me my favorite snacks when I need them the most? " jin asked as jimin stayed quite as the others chuckled including you.
" thought so...hahaha" jin laughed.
You then handed the other cup to suga as he smiled widly and patted your head as he took a sip. You smiled as you turned but bumped into jungkook as you blinked looking up at him abit since he is also taller than you. You both stared at each other again as the other guys stared at you two...  " hey..."   " hi..." you two finally spoke as you two broke eye contact as jungkook rubbed his neck and you turned to face the wall.
Jin and V leaned close to eachother and stared as they lip sinked saying to make up or talk more talk more!
" so...it's been a while huh..." you said as jungkook nodded awkwardly. " yea...so...how you been since you left? ..." he asked. " I've been doing ok.."   
" so...When did you come back to Korea? "   " oh um....I'm been here 2 years now.."   you answered.