He wondered what they could be doing right now together. Brice wanted to be that cliché boyfriend and take Seto to carnivals, around the town, and to stupid horror movies that had the most cheesiest jump scares. Brice wanted to buy him things, manage to spoil him somehow with a love that would last. If the circumstances weren't so drastic, maybe the two would be together right now. But no, destiny decides that the two generations of enemy species should intertwine perfectly.

And destiny was correct on that point.

He wasn't paying attention very well, for as he managed to bump into a pole while he was walking.

"Fuck!" Brice cursed as he tumbled backwards.

"And a hello to you too," a voice behind him replied. Brice turned around to be met with Kyle and Isaac. He assumed Isaac was the one who spoke.

Brice helped himself up, rather than taking Isaac's hand that was reached out for him. The purple haired male huffed, crossing his arms. "I'm assuming Seto told you."

A lump in Brice's throat made his voice sound dry and his lips feel chapped, "T-Told me what?"

"You're not a good liar," Kyle snickered. "But in truth, we both are Sorcerers."

Isaac punched Kyle's shoulder, causing him to hiss in displeasure. "What the hell was that for!"

"Oh, nothing really," Isaac replied slyly.

Brice rolled his eyes, deciding to bring the conversation to one that would be to his own advantage, "Why didn't you guys go with Seto?"

The two went quiet for a brief moment. It looked as if they were hesitating to speak, or maybe they just didn't know the answer. Brice waited patiently, he crossed his arms while his sword rested on the ground. To be blunt about the whole "waiting situation" — it was quite awkward for all three parties.

"He didn't want us to get hurt," Isaac concluded, breaking the thick silence between the three.

"Aren't you his cousin, though? You must have the same potential as him," Brice pointed out. Isaac rubbed the back of his neck, coughing.

"Anyway," Kyle began, "what are you doing out here, especially with a sword?"

'Topic change?' Brice pondered to himself.

"Training," Brice put it simply as that.

"Training for what? You're the Prince of Hybrids, you have all the servants at your own disposal," Isaac seemed to snap, or scowl, at the blond. This caused Kyle to punch him in the shoulder in return.

"I'm training for something important," Brice stated, barely managing to not stutter, "now why are you out here?"

"Isaac wanted to watch you in case you decided to betray Se—ow!" The purple haired Sorcerer smacked the other in the back of the neck. It sounded like it would hurt, Brice assumed that there was some kind of hand-imprint left on his pale neck. He chuckled.

"Don't worry about me betraying Seto," Brice replied, picking up his sword and resting it on his shoulder. "You have more things to worry about."

"Oh? Like what?" Isaac taunted, smirking.

"Like how Seto thinks of me in regards to a relationship."