Starbucks

"Now that you're here, we're going to Starbucks." Diamond said, grabbing Purity's hand. Purity grabbed her bag. "Let's go then."

The two girls walked hand in hand to Diamond's car. They got in, Purity in the passenger seat and Diamond in the drivers. She pulled out of her parking space, then drove around to get out of the building so that they can drive to the nearest Starbucks. "I wonder what I should get..." Diamond wondered aloud as she parked the car.

"Something really good. Because we are never sleeping again!" Purity exclaimed, getting a shake of the head from her partner. "Let's go then!" Diamond smiled. She got out of her side of the car and opened the door, bowing. "M'lady." Purity giggled and stepped out. "Sheesh, why is it so hot here?" Purity asked, fanning herself. "It's Florida...? Now come on." Diamond pulled Purity inside, tired of waiting.

Inside it was just as you would expect. Tables, seats, a counter, and a few white girls gossiping in the corner. Hand in hand once again, they walked to the counter. Purity heard a few whispers but ignored it. She was happy to be here with Diamond. She was overwhelmingly happy and felt like she was going to have a break down right there in the Starbucks coffee shop.

"Purity?" Diamond snapped her fingers in front of her face a few times, trying to get Purity to snap out of it.

"Gah! I'll get 5 number threes!" She shouted all of the sudden, her voice slightly scratchy. "Woah there, Tweek." Diamond warned as Purity twitched a single time. "You're paying for that by the way. Five?" Diamond chuckled. The taller female turned light pink. "Be quiet." She pouted earning a laugh from Diamond.

A little while, a lady called either of their names and each paid for their drinks. Both took them (purity making multiple trips due to have in five drinks and only two hands.) To a seat and sat. "You should've told me you were coming to Florida sooner." Diamond said taking a drink of her coffee.

"Yeah.... Sorry. I originally wanted it to be a surprise. But then I also remembered once I got here I'd have no ride." She answered with a chuckle. Diamond smiled softly into her hot beverage.

"Jeez, this is all so unreal to me, though." Purity mumbled. "I can't believe this is actually happening." She smiled.

"I love you." Diamond said, grinning sweetly and squeezing the other females hand.

"Ew." A loud, obnoxious, and obviously bitchy voice echoed beside them. "That's disgusting." Another, slightly more high pitched white girl squealed. "That kind of shit does not need to be publicly displayed." A last one said, directly to them this time. Purity coughed an "ahem" and turned to them. She smiled her brightest smile. "Hey, could you guys be so kind and fuck off?"

They sneered. "We're not gonna listen to some trashy lesbian." The pitchy female responded, flipping a bit of her light brown hair. "And I'm not going to listen to the insults of some annoying bitches." Purity cocked her head. She was not in the mood for some homophobic white girls.

"Ugh, how rude." The leader said as Purity smirked. "That's nice, could you please go now?"

All of them sashayed out of the coffee shop. A small laugh escaped her lips. "Seems I annoyed them?" She mumbled turning back to Diamond, who looked slightly sad. She softened. "Hey, don't worry about them. They're all brain dead." Purity assured her partner.

Diamond smiled a bit and looked down. "I thought homophobes had died down since 2016..." She mumbled. "There will always be assholes, Diamond."

She shook off the bad feelings and decided to not worry about it.

"Anyway take your coffee and let's go! I wanna show you my- our apartment!" Diamond smiled helping Purity carry her coffee's.

"Alright alright." Purity mumbled, laughing slightly and following Diamond to wherever they were going.