Chapter 16

I've decided to stop procrastinating, and so this is the beginning of the end. I hope you enjoy. And thanks so much for over six hundred reads. Never would have thought it would've gotten that many, so thanks. Oh, if you have any ideas as to what the characters could have looked like instead (you'll know when you read it), comment and I might add it in when I re-edit this chapter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the weeks went by, Teddy spaced himself a little from everyone. He remembered that it had been predicted that he would be taken back in June. Harry had only called to quickly say it would be the middle of June he would be able to get him. Of course the adults noticed his difference in behavior. But seeing the expression on his face and reminding themselves that he would be leaving, they left him to it. Sirius noticed he was getting sad and sympathetic looks, and he was getting the feeling that he was going to die soon.

"So that's why he reacted strangely." Sirius muttered when he walked passed Teddy one morning.

Teddy was drawing a chocolate bar down in the basement. He was trying to make it look exactly the same so he could have another. His dad was down there watching, impressed by his drawing skills.

"Teddy, do you think I could have one of your drawings? They really are amazing." Remus asked

Teddy took a few moments to reply. "Um, I guess I could. Lets see ..."

Teddy flipped through the used pages until he found one he liked. Smiling, he carefully tore the page out and handed it to Remus, looking at him to see his reaction. Remus stared at it, before he burst out laughing.

"Thi - this is brilliant." Remus laughed. "And you've drew this?"

"Yeah. Cool eh?" Teddy laughed. The picture in Remus's hand was a caricature of himself, Tonks and Sirius. All of their bodies were extremely small, but their heads far too big, with some of their features exaggerated.

Tonks had massive eyebrows, lips, and her hair was puffed up more than usual.

Sirius looked very comical and scary; his mustache was down to his knees, his hair a wild, frizzy mane, and the marks under his eyes dropped down to the bottom of his nose, making him look extremely tired.

Remus had a very large nose, his hair was a complete mess, and his scars were longer and deeper than they usually were.

The picture had been enchanted so the caricatures of the three adults were stumbling around the page, sometimes falling over due to their massive heads.

"My nose isn't that big though." Remus said, subconsciously touching his nose.

"Well obviously not that big, it's an exaggeration. But it is an above average sized nose." Teddy said, all seriousness present on his face.

Remus glared at Teddy before studying the picture. "Have you shown Sirius and Tonks?"

"No. I don't show anyone my drawings. It's something I like to keep a secret." Teddy replied

"You should show them this, it truly is brilliant." Remus said

"Considering the picture is now yours, you can show them." Teddy replied. Finding the page he had been working on, Teddy started drawing the chocolate bar again.

Remus pocketed the drawing before heading upstairs to show Sirius and Tonks, if she was there. The other two had the same reaction Remus did; laughing for a while before becoming self conscious about their supposedly larger or most interesting features. But they where very impressed by Teddy's work, and wanted to see what else he'd drawn recently.