Chapter 2

Chapter 2

---------------

New journey

David enter a pitch black room with a brown tub in it. He squinted at the tub, he looked for discord everywhere but nothing was there but darkness. David felt something growing in his eyes, he looked in the water in the tub and saw his pupils turned white. David started panicking and fell on his back. Tears started building up in his eyes, he covered his face consealing his tears. The symbol on his shirt glowed and a big blue sky pattern scattered all around the ends of the pool.

Hans appeared behind David, but for some reason he looked very strange this time. He looked very raspy and pointy instead of smooth and slick. His voice was cracking. "Hehehehe, well here is the surprise.."David tilted his head in confusion. "Um...Hans..you changed a bit...is something wrong?" Hans' eyes widened and he made an evil smirk with his sharp fangs.

"Yes David something is wrong I've been stuck in this place for many many years now". hans' voice was now cracking even worse than before. "You see david this place has a hold on me, a strong, IrrIatInG hOld!" Hans was growing more and more grizily, david was becoming more concerned. David walked up to hans and his hands on his shoulders. "Hans chill, just talk to me". Hans realized what he was doing and calmed down. "A-hem, I'm sorry david, I didnt mean to lose my cool". Hans walked toward the pool and turned the water red.

"You see david, when you went through that you came into the psylozone or the portal in your mind". The water displayed david's room. david was sleeping in is bed soundly and peaceful. "Hey hans, what's that blue lock on my door and why am i right here while another me is in my bed. Hans zoomed it showed the lock david mentioned. "That is the Mental guard, it protects you when your in your psylozone, when you get go farther up you expericence tree your lock will get stronger",said hans. 'Also i believe you asked about why youre here and not there, thats because your in psylo-bro mode". David was pondered he thought for a second and closed his eyes for a second. "hans, does that mean I'm a mental copy of myself?" ,david asked. Hans' eyes widened and he opened

his mouth only to whisper nothingness.

"Sort of ," he said. "You david I am not human, anymore...I was the first person to enter the psylozone I couldn't handle the atmosphere and I slowly suffocated and something outside killed me, now I'm but now I'm just a bodiless conscious." said Hans. He looked down and frowned, he squinted his eyes, "But that's gonna change, right, now..."

He looked up at David angrily and walked toward him. David backed up on the pool, Hans got closer and closer. He kept walking until David lost his balance and fell over into the pool.

Falling ever so slowly into the time of his life.