Chapter 7: Professor Severus Snape

Ginny had to go back up to dormitory for her potions book, so I get to walk to potions all by myself. I open the door to the stairs that lead down to the dungeons. As soon as I take a step, I am hit with a wave of cold air. I look at the clock on the wall. It reads 12:37; therefore, I am twenty-three minutes early for potions. I keep walking. I really don’t want to see anyone. I continue walking down the long winding stairs till I reach the bottom. Two doors and a longer hallway stand before me. The door on my right reads

Severus Snape   Enter at your own risk.

I’m going to assume that that is Professor Snape’s office. The door on my left reads nothing, so I peek inside. Desks are in neat rows in a very dimly lit room. This must be the potions classroom. As I walk in, I realize that another person is in the room. They are sitting at the front desk. They are wearing a black cloak, and black hair is cascading over their face.

“Excuse me.” I say.

The person raises their head. I can instantly tell it is a man. He is frowning, but for some reason his mouth becomes agape. “Lily? Lily Evans, is that you?”

I stare at him. I know I look like my mum, but she's a mum now. How could she be here as an eleven year old? "Um... no. I'm Hanna Potter. I am the daughter of Lily and Jame Potter though."

As soon as I say my dad’s name, the man cringes and frowns. He continues to stare at me though. He begins to make me feel very uncomfortable.

“Um, excuse me, but I don’t know your name.” I say to break the awkward silence.

“I am Professor Severus Snape.” As he says this, he walks swiftly over to me. When he stops walking, he is so close I can feel him breathing on my hair. “Miss Potter, did you know you look exactly like your mother?”

“Um… sort of.” His rough hand grabs my chin and tilts my face up so I was able to see his. “Can you please let go of my face?” I ask. My politeness slowly fading.

“I can’t do that.” Out of nowhere, his other hand is in the small of my back, dangerously close to my bottom.

“Please move your hand.” I say a little more strongly.

“Okay.” His hand travels down. I bite my lower lip and suck in a sharp breath. His hand is now cupping my butt. He begins to squeeze.

“Please, stop.” I say in a little voice. I’m scared now. He smiles. His face gets closer and closer to mine. I can smell his vile breath. He then places his lips on mine. He deepens the kiss quickly. He pushes me against a wall. It’s freezing cold. I try to push him off with my hands. He’s too strong. He easily grabs both my hands in one of his large ones and places them over my head. I try to kick him, but he sees it coming, so he uses both his legs to hold mine against the wall. The hand that was holding my face is now on my chest, groping my practically none existent boobs.

"HE--” His lips crush down hard on mine. Why won't he get off of me?

He then proceeds to shove his tongue into my mouth. I stop struggling and freeze. It is wet and slimy and thoroughly disgusting. I begin to use even more force to get away from him. I then feel something hard rub against my inner thigh. That’s enough! I bite down hard on his tongue, as hard as I can. I taste blood. He stops kissing me and looks at me in shock. Anger crosses his face. “You stupid, little witch!”

He pulls out his wand and points it at me. I turn my head, scared of what he might do. “Pertificus Totalus!” he says. My body freezes and I can’t move. I know this spell. What is the countercurse? I can’t remember. I can’t think as I feel his hands roam my body, getting closer to my private square.

“Professor?” A voice says. I try to call for help, but I can’t move my mouth. “PROFESSOR! Expliarmus!” Snape goes flying backwards and into a couple of desks. He seems to be knocked out. His head is bleeding. I look over at my savior, who I soon realize is Draco Malfoy.

“Hanna! Move!” He looks at me like I’m crazy because I haven’t moved yet. It finally hits him. “Pertificus Untotalium!

I fall face first towards the ground, but he catches me before I get even close to hitting the ground.

“Hanna, are you okay? Did he hurt you?” He seems worried. He begins to look me over to make sure I’m okay. When he reaches my chest, his eyes grow large, but his eyes keep travelling until he reaches my waist. He stands me up and lets me go. “Um… Hanna… um… you should probably fix yourself…”

I look down. My cloak is ripped on the ground. My tie is laying beside it in a crumpled mess. My blouse is unbuttoned till the last two buttons. And most shamefully, my skirt is to my ankles, and my panties are barely still in place. An inch further would reveal everything.

“Omigoodness!” I quickly pull my skirt and panties up and button up my blouse. I can hear other students coming. I’m crying. Draco grabs my arm and picks my stuff up from the floor and takes me through a different door. It comes out into the hallway. He puts his arm around the back of my head as the voices get closer. He pulls me around a corner and gives me my robe to put back on. When I am finished putting it back on, he grabs my hand and leads me further. We come to a portrait, and he says something, but I’m still in shock, so I don’t hear it. The portrait swings open and he pulls me through. He leads me to a couch and sits me down. He kneels in front of me. I refuse to look at him. He grabs my chin and pulls it toward him. I flinch. He immediately lets go.

“Hanna, will you please look at me? I promise I’m not going to hurt you.” Draco says. I turn and look into his eyes. They are not the cold hardness that I'm used to. His eyes are soft, and he looks worried. “What happened?”

“I… I… I don’t… don’t wanna talk about it.” I whisper, stuttering and stumbling over my thoughts and words.

“Hanna, please tell me. What did he do?”

“Please Draco, don’t make me relive it. Please.” I whisper, begging for him to not make me think about it.

*Draco’s POV*

I look into her scared, emerald eyes. She will be scarred for life. Snape is going to pay. She’s so innocent, and he took it away from her. What if I hadn’t showed up when I did? Would he have raped her? I’ll kill him.

“Hanna, it’s okay, love. You don’t have to tell me yet.” I try to say nicely. She flinches though. “I’m sorry, Hanna.”

“Okay” she whispers in a very small voice. I get up and sit down next to her. That is when her tears begin to fall. Silent tears. The worst kind of tears. I wrap my arms around her shoulders. She flinches, but she grabs my arm and holds it there. She grabs my other arm and wraps it around her. She wraps her arms around me. And cries. She cries and cries and cries. She cries silently. I hold her tightly and don’t let go. Eventually she falls asleep, and I realize I am no longer mad. I made her feel safe and that is all that matters right now. I know I should be in class, but I allow myself to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is a little out there. I questioned putting it up, but in order for the plot line to continue, this had to be done. I would really appreciate it if you would comment, whether you liked it or not. Thanks. Please respond as you wish and keep on living life to the fullest.

                                                                                               ~HisGurl15~