Well now, I have to wait.

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO

Ding Dong! 

"Coming!" I quickly said while running down the stairs. 

Opening the door, I said " HAYYY GURLFRIEND"

"HOLO! I'm sorry I'm late. I stopped by Target for Christmas Decoration" Jenna responded back while, I noticed a large Target bag she was holding. 

"Uhhhh, did you get batteries? Because, heh heh, I ran out." I said nervously. 

Jenna rolled her eyes "Yes. I kinda expected you to not have batteries because you never have batteries!"

I ignored her, letting her step into the house. I headed back upstairs and turned on the Christmas lights to show Jenna. 

"TA DA!" I sang. 

"Mkay. I bought more colorful ones. Just so you know." Jenna said while raising both of her eyebrows up and down. 

"Well lets get decorating!" I said looking at the Christmas lights Jenna bought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY ( THANKSGIVING)

Jenna ended up sleeping over. 

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" 

I jumped out of my bed. I always hated that Jenna was the Morning Person so it was easy for her to scare me in the morning. 

I sat back up and look around the room. 

"Happy Thanksgiving" I mumbled.

"By the way, Mia apparently knew that Keith had Alanna's phone so she called Alanna's home phone to inform her." Jenna said after coming out from the bathroom. 

"KK! Now I have to text everybody 'HAPPY THANKSGIVING'" I groaned. I do this every single holiday. Or at least important holidays. 

After texting everyone in my contacts, no one responded but LUNA LOVEGOOD <3 

{ALL IN TEXT}

ME: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

LUNA LOVEGOOD <3: So you finally used a calender? "

I did the biggest face palm ever. How did I forget that Keith had Alanna's phone?! Jenna just told me. I decided it was best to leave that alone.

LUNA LOVEGOOD <3: Hello?! 

ME: ...... 

LUNA LOVEGOOD <3: IK U SEE THIS 

ME: ......

LUNA LOVEGOOD <3: U LEFT ME ON 'READ' SO IK U SEE THIS!

ME: GOD DAMN IT! UGH

I turned my 'READ RECIEPTS' off and texted back.

ME: I just noticed that you didn't even say "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" back.

LUNA LOVEGOOD <3: oops.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

From that, I didn't text anyone for the rest of the day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My family came over for a gathering and we ate. A LOT! I guess for the rest of the night, I kinda just hang out with my cousins and watched movies. I'm just excited for Black Friday! WHOOP WHOOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

GUYSSSSSSS I MADE A CHAPTER...... BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

So, in advance, I wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BLACK FRIDAY!

These are the things I'm Thankful for... ( you don't have to read it if you din't want to)

1. Family

2. Friends

3. Transportation

4. Technology

5. Food

6. Shelter

7. God/ Jesus ( I'm not sorry if you don't believe in him)

8. A LOAD MORE

9. FANS (CHEESY IK) 

ALSO, WE HAVE 133 READS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this chapter was to your liking. DO U WANT MORE UPDATES WITH SHORT CHAPTERS OR LONG CHAPTERS BUT WITH LONG UPDATES!?!?!?!?

LUV YOU! HAPPY THANKSGIVING

XOXOXOXOXO JOSEPHINE