Chapter 1

Elizabeth's POV

"Vanilla" I heard a voice say. I was busy finishing up a cone when a customer demanded a flavor.

"Pardon me?" I responded handing back my last customer's ice cream.

"Vanilla, and make it quick" He litterally shouted so, Canada could hear him but I did what he asked and made his vanilla ice cream. He never specified what he wanted, like a cup or cone so I got him a cone.

"Here you go." Saying with a bright smile on my face. " That will be $2.75 ple-"

"This is a cone, I want a cup" He interrupted me. He showed no emotion whatsoever, but being the nice person I am, I got him a cup. I handed it back to him but...

"This has a sprinkle in it! It's not hard to make one vanilla ice cream in a cup! Make another one that's perfect!"

I didn't want the line to get to long, so I got another cup, got ice cream in it and very carefully brought it back to him. Not only him but, the rest of the line seem frustrated.

"Here you go sir. Is this to your liking?" I said trying not get the ice cream messed up.

"It's about damn time, you're back! Because of you I'm late." He did not sound like he was in a good mood.

As he was about to leave, I quickly said "SIR, You forgot to pay! "

He came back and handed me the money "Keep the change" He said, sounding in a rush.

I quickly took a look at him. He looks the same age as me.... I feel like I know him but I don't want to think about it. I have a long line of angry customers and I want to get home.

It was finally time to get home. I left my shift and drove home. I had to get ready for school tomorrow. I took a shower, ate dinner, got ready for bed, then slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kieth's POV

"Vanilla" Was the first thing I said, as I got in the front of the line. I didn't even wait for the girl to come. She looked at me shocked, and confused.

"Pardon me?" She then said. I didn't want to wait and stay, I needed to go somewhere. She looked about the same age as me, also familiar.

"Vanilla and make it quick." I repeated, saying it loudly to make sure she heard me. And she definitely did. She left to make my Ice cream and when she came back... she came back with a cone.

"Here you go!. That will be $2.75 ple-" She said handing me my Ice cream before I interrupted her.

"This is a cone, I want a cup." I demanded, I needed this to be perfect. She left and she looked extremely familiar but I don't remember her. She came back and I looked quite furious because she messed the order again. I honestly don't understand how a person can mess up a Vanilla Ice cream.

"There is a sprinkle in this! It isn't hard to make ONE vanilla ice cream!" I quickly said. Again for the third time she left and when she came back she tried so hard not to mess it up.

" Here you go sir, Is this to your liking?" She said Formally.

"It's about damn time, you're back! I'm late now because of you." I snapped. As I left, The girl called after me.

"Sir! You forgot to pay!" I came back and paid a $5 dollar bill. "Keep the change" I said before rushing out. I left, Rushing home. I got home, gave the ice cream to my sister. I went home to get ready for school tomorrow, I got into the shower, still trying to figure out who that girl was. She just looked so familiar. I ate dinner and came upstairs to find 4 missed calls from Olivia. HOW DID SHE EVEN GET MY NUMBER?!  I then grab a book from my shelf and read. Harry Potter just so happened to be my favorite. After 5 chapters, I got up, changed, brushed my teeth and got ready for school. I slept thinking how Olivia got my number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HOLO! HOW WAS IT? HOW WAS IT? HOW WAS IT? Sorry for some mistakes, My friend was rushing for me to finish. Blame her. xD   

I also kinda did this in a rush so yea...

I know It was 1.cringey 2. cliché but yea. It was also short to you guys but it took a while. It was 795 Words so ..... Ummm I guess that it! Plz Like. Comment. Share.
LUV YOU GUYS XOXOXO KAWAIIJOSEPHINE