INTRODUCTION

WOLF PLAY
roleplay

Hello, I'm @Wolfietenders and this is my creation, Wolf Play Roleplay.

It's been a great pleasure creating this and I hope you enjoy it too! For the rules, if you haven't read them, please go to the description of the roleplay and you'll find it all there.

This is a semi-lit roleplay, and if, incase, you don't know what it is, it means semi-professional typing. Try to use correct grammar and punctuation. Typos are alright, but correct them if you can with a little *.

Roleplay will start with the * figure and comments outside the Roleplay will be ( ).

Now for the form you must fill out to join. You don't have to ask to join at all, you automatically join when you enter the password "Wolf Play Roleplay"

These packs are different than from normal wolf packs,and so are the wolves. Although they have five toes on their front paws and four on their backs packs and they don't sheathed and unsheathe their claws, they have different colored pupils and any wolf (Except Healer/Shaman/Herbal wolf) can have mates or pups, not just the alphas.

You cannot take a name that is already taken, so I warn you, read others' posts or if you can't, get a unique name.

Packs-
Starry Silence
Nightfall

Ranks-
·Alpha Male
·Alpha Female
·Beta Male
·Beta Female
·Healer/Shaman/Herbal Wolf
·Lead Guard
·Lead Hunter
·Guards
·Hunters
·Trainers (These can be either Hunters or Guards. They can also be the Alphas, Betas, or the Healer, but they will teach the trainee what they were before, or if they are a Guard or Hunter, they will teach them what they are)
·Trainees (These are apponited to a unique Trainer by the Alphas)
·Mothers
·Pups
·Omegas (Lower rank)
·Loners

**DO NOT AT ANY TIME TAKE A ROLE THAT IS ALREADY TAKEN, UNLESS IT'L ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE LIKE PUPS OR MOTHERS**

Creator of the character (or COTC for short):

Name:

Nickname:

Gender:

Orientation (Sexuality):

Age:

Pack:

Rank:

Mate:

Crush:

Pups:

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:

Looks:

Roles that are already taken will go on the next page -->