1

Mr. Park arrive home late at night, drunk and angrily as he shout and cuss loudly in the house, waking up Kahi and Mrs. Park. They walk out of the room to sees him drunkenly walk into the house. “That piece of shit, took all my money and still not happy. ғυϲƙen cheater.” Mr. Park angrily cusses. Mrs. Park walk up to Mr. Park, “Yobo.” She raise her voice. Mr. Park walk her side, “You are a piece of shit too, you can’t do anything!” He angrily shouts at her. “Appa, stop it!” Kahi exclaim. Mr. Park walk up to Kahi and slap her across the face, “You don’t talk to me in that tone!” He shouts, “Why aren’t you out there looking for a job? School are shit, you learn nothing in the end.” He angrily wastedly says. Kahi cries as she covers the red spot on her left cheek. “Yobo don’t talk to her like that. We don’t have dream but she do.” Mrs. Park say as she stand up on her. “Shut the ғυϲƙ up bitch. I marry you so you can obey me, not talk back to me.” Mr. Park drunkenly loudly say, he look at Kahi, “You’re not going to college, give up your damn dream and go out and serve man and bring money home to me.” Kahi glares at Mr. Park in tears. “Yobo, stop this nonsense. How can you tell her to do such thing?” Mrs. Park say. “I tell her to do what I want, I’m her appa. She has to listen to me. I give her life, she have to repay me somehow.” Mr. Park shout. Kahi angrily walk back into her room in tears. “You piece of shit! Come back here now!” Mr. Park demand loudly as he tries to stand straight. Kahi left to her room and cries heavily as she cover her face with the pillow, Mr. Park were still yelling and shouting out in the living room. She hear crash and banging on the floor and the wall, she cover her ears. An hour later, Mr. Park went to bed, Kahi pack her clothes and stuff in the bag and sneak out of the room. Mrs. Park were in the living crying and waiting for Kahi at the front door. “Omma?” Kahi shakily as she looks at her mom bruise face. “Are you okay?” she ask concernly as she touch Mrs. Park face lightly. Mrs. Park move her had away a little, “Here take this, and go after your dream.” Mrs. Park say as she handed Kahi an envelope. Kahi confusedly look at her mom and then open the envelope to see what is in side. “No omma, I can’t.” Kahi say. “You have too or else your father will force you to sell your body outside in the street.” Mrs. Park sobs, “Leave while you can.” Kahi cries as she hold onto Mrs. Park hand, “Omma…” she sob. Mrs. Park cup Kahi right side of her face, “Omma can only do this much for you.” she say in tears, “Leave happily okay, find yourself a right man to take care of you and don’t trust the boyfriend you have right now so easily.” “Omma…” Kahi cries, “Mianhe omma… I couldn’t do anything for you.” she say. “It’s okay, that’s a mom duties not the daughter.” Mrs. Park say. “Leave.” “What about you?” Kahi ask. “If we leave together, he will be angrily and kill us both if he find us. Plus one have to stay behind and watch him, make sure he does not wake up and be suspicious until you’re far away from here.” Mrs. Park say. Kahi cries in Mrs. Park hand, “I know it’s hard for you. But remember omma heart will always be with you.” Kahi nods in tears. “Go.” Mrs. Park whisper as she push Kahi out of the house. “Don’t come back. Omma won’t blame you.” she sobs. “Go.” She say as she push Kahi far from the front door. “Omma…” Kahi sobs. “Omma…”“Go now.” Mrs. Park say in tears. “Omma love you.” she smiles weakly. Kahi nods and continue to walks away in tears, running as far as she can away from her house to the bus stop. Kahi bought a ticket to Seoul; she waited for the bus in tears as she remembers her mom.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A week later, Kahi living in a small apartment at Seoul. Her boyfriend rarely came to visit her, and only come when she have money. Kahi continue to looks for jobs around the city, going in from one restaurant to a store. She use the library computer to apply for jobs but no response from them. One night on her way home, she went to the library she bump into a man on the street and drop her paper on the ground. “Mianhe.” Nichkhun say as he pick up the paper without looking at her. “It’s okay.” Kahi say as she pick up the papers also. Their hands touch, Nichkhun and Kahi quickly look up at each other. Froze like a statue for a moment, Kahi quickly withdraw her hand and continue to pick up the rest of the paper. They stand up and Nichkhun handed her the rest of the paper in his hands. “Mianhe.” Nichkhun say again before he walk away. After Nichkhun walk pass Kahi, she feels her heart stop again as she shyly looks down slightly. Nichkhun rest his hand at his heart after he far away from Kahi. Kahi continue to go to the library and use the library computer to check her email. Kahi excite open the mail from one of the job she apply too. She quickly right down the number and went up to the counter and borrows his or her phone, she dial the number and patiently wait for somebody to answer. “Yeoboseyo?” A man answer. “Yeoboseyo, I’m Kahi. I receive an email from you today.” Kahi say. “Oh yeah. We are currently in need of housemaid, are you able to work full time? I can pay you 250,000 KRW a day.” the man say. “Yes, I can.” Kahi happily answer. “Good, how old are you?” the man ask. “I’m 18 years old.” Kahi answer. “Oh that’s a little young umm…” The man hesitate. “Please give me this job, I’m desperate in need for a job. I ran away from home and came to Seoul with an empty hand. I have no money, no nothing. I really need this job.” Kahi beg.“Umm… Okay then. You can start tomorrow, I will email you the address, you can go to my boss house and start your job. I will take care of the living and eating for you tomorrow.” The man say. “Kamsahamnida.” Kahi happily say. “It’s nothing. I will see you tomorrow. Oh by the way, my name is Jang Wooyoung, you can just call me Wooyoung.” Wooyoung say. “Kamsahamnida Mr. Jang.” Kahi say. “No problem.” Wooyoung say, “I’ll see you tomorrow.” “Okay.” Kahi say, “Bye.” She say before she hang up the phone and happily hold her hand together as she walk back to the computer and waited for his email.  A couple minutes later, Kahi receive an email from him and quickly wrote down the address and left the library. On her way home she see her boyfriend with another girl, they were happily walking in the street with his arms wrap around her shoulder. Kahi quickly hide herself behind the store wall and watches her boyfriend walk pass. Kahi closed her eyes in tears as she tries to erase the seen in her head before she head home. But she couldn’t, her heart aches as she grip onto her fist against her chest. After her boyfriend walk pass her, Kahi quickly went home and cries on her bed till she fall asleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next morning Kahi went to her job and wait for Wooyoung by the front door of a penthouse. Wooyoung arrive a couple minutes later and sees Kahi in Front of Nichkhun pent house. “You must be Kahi.” Wooyoung say as he walk up to her. Kahi bow, “Annyoung.” Kahi say. Wooyoung open the door and they walk into the house. Kahi were amazed as she looks around the place.