1.0

Andrew's coming back today, I decide to get ready. I put on a long lilac dress, do my makeup, and put my hair in a bun.
   I get in my car and drive to his house, he told me where he keeps his house hey, in a small hole in the bricks. I get the key and unlock the door walking in. "Andrew?"
   I walk around, and go to his bedroom, the door was wide open and I see something. That cheater. There he was, a girl sitting in his lap while they kiss. "I thought you liked me, I though you actually wanted to be with me."
    "Elaina, it's not like this?" Andrew says guilty.
   "It's not like this?" I say upset. "I'm such an idiot! I'm so stupid for thinking you actually liked me! I never should've given you my number, my address, my heart."
   "No, Elaina!"  Andrew shouts as I walk out, forget my car, I keep walking and walking until I'm by Wrigley, crying my eyes out. He grabs my arm.
   "Don't touch me!" I cry, dragging my hand away from him.
   "Give me another chance," he says, pulling me towards him.
   "I said don't touch me!" I yell at him. He looks at me, leaning in. "Don't touch me, can't you listen!"  
   "She said don't touch her," a voice says, I turn around. Kris.
   "What are you going to do about it?" Andrew asks, I stand far away, tears staining my face.
   "Just stay away from her, got it?" Kris says, I can tell he doesn't want to start a fight.
   Andrew punches him and Kris just stares at him. "Wow that hurts so much."
  "Who the hell do you think you are?" Andrew asks, looking at him.
  "Kris Bryant, Major League Baseball player for the Chicago Cubs, and you are?" Kris asks, Andrew stands there dumbfounded.
   "A-Andrew Rodriguez," he says. "I do the score board and mechanics for your games."
  "Okay Andrew, now, I suggest you stay away from Elaina, or you just might get hurt," Kris says. "Now, c'mon Elaina."
   I smile and take Kris' hand. "Where's your car?"
   "I left it at Andrew's," I say, looking down at our hands, they were interlocked.
   "Well, would you like to go get it?" Kris asks and I nod.
   We get my car and he drives me home, I get out of my car and he hands me my keys. "Bye Laina."
   "Bye, Kris," I say, smiling slightly. We just stand in my doorway, the silence was sort of awkward. He leans down and kisses me, his lips felt warm against mine, it felt right, but it was wrong, he was my brother's teammate.
   "Bye," he says, walking away. I stand there watching him leave before closing the door and sliding down it, Kris has me going crazy.

   The next morning, it was my older sister, Ellie's thirtieth birthday and I had to drive to her house, on the south side of Chicago. I had just gotten her new makeup, she loved it.
   I drive to her house, there's a lot of people here, great.
   I walk in, alcohol, smoking, loud music, I couldn't do this. "Hey, Elaina!"
  "Hey, Ellie," I say, the smell of this place was horrific.
    "Take a beer!" She shouts over the music, I take it, and set it down next to me, I put down her present and leave.
   I drive home, the smell still fulfilling my nose, it was a horrible smell. I park my car and text Eli. 
To-Eli
don't go to ellie's party unless you want to get drunk, smell smoke, and watch people vape
   I put up my phone and take a shower, to get the smell off of me.
   I put on different clothes and decide to walk around, I could ask Eli and go to with me.
   I walk to his house and he answers, he eyes puffy, his face red. "Eli, what happened?"
   "Courtney, she broke up with me," Eli says.
   "I'm sorry, why?" I ask, I was kind of happy she was gone.
   "She said I wasn't worth her time," he says.
   "Well, she wasn't worth you, if she's just going to play with your heart," I say, hugging him.
   "What do I do now? I've liked her since high school," he says, I continue to hug him. "She's been keeping so many secrets from me! I hope you haven't."
   "Actually," I say in a high pitches voice.
   "What!" Eli says, stopping our hug.
   "Well, Andrew cheated on me and Kris saved me and then we kissed," I explain, he's so shocked. "And I like him."

Thank you so much for 1k! It's only taken 10 chapters too!
Xoxo~Abbi