Eddie X reader

Okay doing this now, Hope you like, plus I'm only doing you as a human. If you want a yokai version ask. P.S you don't have a yokai watch.

No ones pov: You were a lover of the paranormal, You really loved the idea of Yokai (little did you know...) and what they do to humans. This factor of you made you and Eddie best friends, you two made a duo of yourselves, he would find haunted areas and you would go there with a camera giving live feedback. You were allowed to go outside at night because you basically lived alone. Your parents were always on trips and you were left alone, You didn't mind though, you still went to school and did pretty good in it, although sometimes you would be tired from a night of ghost hunting. One day Eddie found a really cool old house, it was supposably haunted by the ghost of the first owner. It was up for sail so you weren't breaking in to any persons house now, this time Eddie wanted to join, his parents were out on a date and trusted him alone, he had until 11:00 o'clock. You got to the house and went in, Eddie followed you as you were experienced. "Hey Y/N, were do we check first?" He asked in a whisper "Downstairs first, we check there and then we move up, got it?" He nodded "Alright, you check the kitchen and lounge room, I'll check the Bedroom and Laundry. Then upstairs I'll do the computer room and toilets, and you the upstairs bedroom, sound good?" He nodded again "Sound good, I'll report if we find anything."

Your pov: I was checking the bedroom when I heard Eddie scream, I ran over and he was being chased by a racoon that must've made residents here and didn't like being disturbed. "Eddie stop running and it might stop as well." He did so and stood still, his legs crossed awkwardly as he completely stopped in his tracks, the racoon did too, and eventually crawled out the window into the night, "You okay?" I asked him, I walked over to his shocked body, "Maybe we should do this another time." I suggested "Y-yeah another time." he agreed. He tried turning to me but ended up falling and falling on me, we fell to the ground and he landed on me. Our lips met and when he noticed this he got up immediately.

Eddie's pov: Oh No I accidently kissed my crush, I liked Y/N for a while now, the way he/she laughs and is so interested in stuff like me. I didn't mean to though. I blushed as I helped him/her up "I-I'm so sorry Y/N it was an accident I swear." he/she was blushing to, "It's okay Eddie," I was trying to think of what to say when Y/N kissed me again. I blushed like mad. "U-um Y/N?" I was in shock but didn't mind "I'm sorry Eddie, your just really nice I couldn't help it." I blushed even more, "I think you are too Y/N." I looked up at her smiling. He/She did to. We spent a lot more days with each other, and eventually people found out we were a couple. I was asked so many question from Nate and Bear when they found out. I didn't care I was with Y/N and I was happy.

The End~

WOW TWO STORIES IN ONE DAY DONE, I feel happy about myself, again any request go in the comments, any OC you want just tell me where to find them. Bye~