Epiloque

* Rebel Girl *

Epiloque

*---------------------------------------------*

"God ! What the heck are you going to do?! Get on your right heels Jess ! like seriously !"
That is what i heard last before i passed out. I didnt remember what i did. Maybe i should ask Hannah when she will come and visit me, because i literally woke up in a hospital ! I look for my phone in my clutch beside my bed and call Hannah wanting to ask her to come and talk about why i woke up in the hospital. I tried calling her a few times but it always go straight to voicemail so i leave her messages.

"Hannah , where are you ? you alright ? call me back asap k"
"Hannah , are you still asleep bcs this is literally in the noon already . Call me back asap hun"
"Hannah ! are you mad ? why arent you calling me back ?"
"Hannahhhhh c'monnnnn ! are you srsly gonna do this to meee ? call me backk !"

after few hours.

My phone rang when im in the middle of my nap time. I grunt and look for my phone. I sat up in my bed and see who's calling , which turns out to be Hannah. "GOD Hannah ! Thanks God you finally call me back ! What happend last night ? i barely remember a thing. I was so shocked when i woke up in a Hospital !" I said before she even say anything. "Jess , hey , sorry i just call you back. I was at Sav's and my battery died . I didnt know why i ended up at Sav's too Jess " Hannah replied.