Sunset

Daniel's POV:

"You nervous?" Joey asked with a slight smile.

"No. As long as your here with me I'm okay." He blushed. Aww.

"Well, we should head to bed. I'm tired and I know you are too. I'm also excited for tomorrow." Joey said with a huge grin.
I got into bed and under the covers on my side facing opposite of Joey. Once he got in bed, he groaned.
"Face me, pleaaaase?"

I'm never going to be able to say no to that boy am I? I sighed and turned around immediately greeted by his beautiful face. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he slowly placed his hands on my chest and his head right in between my neck and chest. Even if it was dark, I could still see him smiling.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep until dawn came.

~~~~~~~

*Flash Forward To Tomorrow*

"Wow!" Joey said excitedly. "Look at the sky! Its so pretty!"

I chuckled. "Let me get on your back!" Joey said. I rolled my eyes and let him get on. I couldn't say no. He had the biggest smile on and he was so cute looking at the sky.

Joey placed his chin on my head and just relaxed. "I love you so much." I finally said. "I love you too!" He replied. I chuckled and slightly shook my head. "You gonna get off?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No. At least not yet. I want this to last. Don't you?"
I smiled. "Of course." Joey shuffled down a little bit so he could rest his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and he was smiling and he snuggled his head next to mine while closing his eyes.

I took him back to the house making sure he didn't fall off of my back. I placed him down on the bed. I didn't want to wake him up. I changed into something more comfortable to sleep in. I didn't worry about Joey because he was wearing nice enough clothes to sleep in. I slowly got into bed and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt two arms wrap around me. I could tell that they were weak and tired at the moment and they wanted me to turn around. So I did and even though his eyes were still closed, he was smiling and he was snuggling with me. I'm so lucky.

And I can see it already that he's the one. I can just feel it.