The Girl With A Wild Side

Jason's pov

"So you and a Roberson?" Luke taunts. My face gets hot. "Yeah yeah, what about it?" I mumble, stuffing my hands in my pockets. "You can't handle her, Jason." Willie says, pointing at me. I roll my eyes. "Shut up, Willie or I'll throw ya in the hot tub again." I say, glaring at them both. "Quit teasin' me." Just then, Tombo and Miranda return from their hunt. She smiles at me. I keep my stare on my shoes to keep the guys from making fun of me more. It only takes minutes before she leans against the wall. I close my eyes. "I gotta take care of Jenny before anything happens between us sweet cheeks." "Anything more you mean." She says with a smirk. "Hey that was all you darlin'." I say, pointing at her and opening one eye. She laughs softly.

*later*

Man that girl gets to me on a personal level. I get back home. Jenny walked out of the kitchen. I so don't wanna do this. "Can't you do it, man?" Luke rolls his eyes, leaning against the doorframe. "Hurry up and get this over with. I wanna see how this other girl plays out." "Jeez Luke you're makin' me sound like a big jerk." "No I just think this girl is gonna give you a run for your money." "Jason?" Oh right. I turn around. "I'm sorry we fought. I don't want to-" "Lemme stop ya right there hun." Man I don't wanna do this. I look away. "Jenny, I.... I think we need to break up." Her eyes go wide. "One little fight shouldn't break us up, Jason! I'm sorry!" Oh man. I grab her hand. "It ain't from the fight. We're just.... I've.... Oh man, Luke help me out here, please!" He walks in and sighs. "Jason's found a different girl that he likes." I hate that guy. She pulls her hand free. "That girl.... The one you were talkin' about.... That's who isn't it?" I nod, wishing it wasn't true. "I'm sorry Jenny. But I really like her." "It.... It's okay. At least.... You were h-honest about it instead of going behind my back." I keep the kiss to myself. "I'll have my things packed by this afternoon." I feel absolutely horrible. "I'll never forget you, Jenny. You deserve a man who can give you the world... And I just.... Can't do that." She smiles sadly. "It's okay, Jason. I hope it works out." She walks out crying. "Damn man, I feel like the devil right now." "No time to worry about that now. You've got a Roberson to get to." I roll my eyes and pull out my phone. I sigh, staring at my home screen. "Ah Jenny. She gave me the best five months of my life." Luke pats my shoulder. "You just weren't meant to be, Jason." "Why do you say that?" "Cause if you loved her with all your heart, other girls wouldn't even cross your mind." He's right. We get to the lodge. Willie and Tombo were playing pool. "Hey Willie, where's your sister?" "Why don't ya ask her yourself?" I look to my left and there she stands with a smile on her face and a bow in her hand. "Ya did it?" She asks, walking over. I nod. "I feel bad, hurting Jenny but girl there's somethin' about you that gets under my skin. You're like an addiction." She lays her hand on my chest. "Just warnin' ya. There's no rehab for me." I grab her around the waist. "Don't worry I don't plan on lettin' go a you ever."

Luke's pov

I join Willie at the pool table. "How was it at the Aldean household. How'd Jenny take it?" "Surprisingly easy. There were a few tears but-" "Kiss me again, darlin'." I glance back at them, trying not to laugh. "Do ya think they'll last Willie?" I ask, worried. Cause if that girl wanted to, she could destroy my best friend. "I dunno man but he's got Jason wrapped around her finger." "I'm worried, man." I say, nervously. "Isn't she known to be a heartbreaker?" "Look Luke, if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen and don't even think about revenge if things go south cause-" "I know I know, you'll kick my ass." He laughs and shakes his head. "No. She will." He says, pointing.

Jason's pov

*later*

We found an empty room in the lodge. She held me against the door. For the first time, having a girl lead the way seems like it'd be interesting. "Are you gonna stop stealin' my kills now." She smiles and grabs the belt at my jeans, her other hand on my crotch. I suck in a breath in surprise. "I've got one prize left to claim." Oh my God! "What.... What are you doing to me girl?!" And what the hell did I get myself into?!