Important Meeting

A young princess ran through the halls of Princess Peach's castle, she was late for the very important meeting about the blobs, causing toads to swell up in size.

"And here is Sky now." A toad said as she walked through the doors and placed a seat near the famous Princess Peach. "Have you gathered any info about the blobs miss Sky?"

Luma nodded her head. "I have found out that the source of the blobs are in a nearby forest, not far off of the Mushroom Kingdom."

"And?" A blue spotted toad asked. "And, they bought it in a shop somewhere in the forest." Soon Mario and Luigi arrived. Mario sat right next to Sky and Luigi across.

"Ahh, Master Mario and Luigi have arrived!"Toadsworth anounced. "Bwhaha!!" A familiar voice laughed. Everyone turned there views to see there former enemy, Bowser.

Sky, Mario and Luigi watched as the toads fled in separate directions and made his way to Peach. Sky stood in his way between him and Peach. "So what is this? A little girl is trying-"

His sentence was cut off when he was kicked a few feet away, crashing into a wall. "If you may not have known Bowser, my brothers taught me a thing or two."

Bowser got up growling. "Why you..." His fire burned a way across the room toward Sky. Mario grabbed her and jumped out of the way. He sat her down and faced his enemy.