Chapter 9

Bryce P.O.V 3rd person

Bryce sighed at his friends, shaking his head here and there.

He had told them to be quite, but they just wouldn't listen. If they kept it up, they were going to get a detention, and Bryce couldn't afford that.

He was already late to first period. Sure, Ohm had slipped him a note, but he was still late. If he got a detention, the good side of him wouldn't be able to handle it.

He glanced at the two out of three of his friends arguing. He wanted to comment, but kept quiet.

For now, he'd just listen.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Delirious P.O.V 3rd person

"Why would you do that?!", Jonathan stated as he frowned.

He was angry that Marcel would provoke his teacher so much. He could've seriously got them in trouble, as well as the fact that he just didn't like seeing Evan mad.

"Do what?", Marcel asked innocently. He turned and looked down at his fuming friend, chuckling slightly.

Do you have that one friend that when they get mad and turn red in the face, you just can't take them seriously? Because they're so funny when they're mad?

Delirious was that friend.

When Delirious got mad, his face would turn a shade of red that would put a tomato to shame. He would then glare at you and narrow his eyes, clenching his hands into fists. He'd even start to shake if he got that mad.

Now, don't get Marcel wrong, sure that was funny and all but that wasn't why he was chuckling.

If you knew Delirious well, you knew that he hated his voice.

It wasn't a bad voice, not one at all. It was a very unique thing that many people enjoyed hearing. But do you know why they enjoyed hearing it?

It's because his voice tone never changed.

Delirious' voice always had the same tone to it, playful and cheery, and that's why he hated it.

Think about it, the only time you'd here Delirious' voice change is when he was concentrating or trying to fake cry, be dramatic, etc. Even at those times, he just sounded off.

That's because his voice was just naturally playful, it wasn't meant to be used to yell at people with. It was meant to make people laugh and smile, at least that's what happened  whenever he laughed or screamed.

Now that you understand, and if you don't that sucks, that's why Marcel found it so funny.

His voice just didn't match the faces and expressions he was giving. It was quite cute too, but still hilarious.

Delirious glared at the taller male, huffing slightly.

"This is NOT funny Marcel!"

Marcel chuckled again before holding up his hands in a defensive manner.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry. I'll stop."

Marcel then put a hand over his mouth, trying to hold in the giggles. He forgot that there was a human being, a small and British human being, in his arms though.

Mini quickly wrapped his legs around Marcel tighter as he clung to him for dear life.

"Marcel, I am not a monkey ok, I'm not like your people! I can't hold onto stuff like this, I need your support."

Mini grinned at the joke, looking up at Marcel. Marcel shook his head as he laughed.

"You bitch!"