PART TWO OF FOUR

The party was at perfect timing those that were not allowed to.come had there parents too busy shopping coz it's black Friday and the one's that were allowed had no problems so most kids at school came to the party when it was party time chery,avi,and adam came.

Chery and Jacki were both drunk and Chery was making goo goo eyes just like a movie it was quite embarrassing then avi walked up to adam and adam handed her a drink"so you think there gonna hook up avi?"asked adam"uh totally"said avi drinking her beer "what about us?"asked adam"oh adam we're fine can you stop worrying and chill with a beer for once?"replied avi"fine"said adam as Chery already just hooked up with Jacki and came walking towards avi ,"avi he liked me too we're a thing now,"Chery half squealed"good for you chery"said Avi"he's so seducing tonight"said chery"i just wanna hold him and and-,""ok i get it chery"said avi interrupting chery"oh my god he's just so handsome I'm so glad im with him now"said chery"well then you should probably get back to him chery"said avi"your right avi"said chery skipping off back to jacki.

then adam came along half drunk and put his arm around avi"I'm back babe"said adam"oh i kinda noticed adam"avi replied"really i thought you just didn't notice me"said adam"oh adam i will always notice you my love"said avi wrapping her arms around him"how com i figured you would say that"said adam wrapping his arms around her as their faces got closer"let's go for a stroll later adam"said avi almost seductively"ok babe"said adam just before their lips touched and they kissed and then they stopped"ok now let's take that walk"said avi "ok babe"and they started walking on the path
Away from the party.

Chery was flirting with Jacki alot and eventually unconsciously they walked into one of the cabins away from everyone else"Jacki you've been my love for a while know you know that right"chery said"i haven't noticed but you've been mine for a while now"jacki said tucking his shirt"ugh it's hot in here"jacki said"i agree"chery said almost immediately almost visible she's desperate.

"So this is nice huh adam not as bad as you thought it would be"said avi"yeah it's good not as good as getting drunk and kissing you more though"replied adam"oh adam we can always kiss but we never just walk together do we?"said avi"i guess not avi"he said as they approached a cabin deep in the woods"hey look avi it's a cabin scary huh let's look closer"he said walking towards it"come on avi,"said adam"fine,"said avi rolling her eyes walking towards it adam knocked"anyone home"they heard creaking from the inside"what's that adam?"asked avi"it's it's" said adam"what is it adam"she said as she got closer"IT'S THE BOOGEYMAN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"said adam shaking her as the creaking stopped scaring avi that slapped Adams shoulder while adam laughed his ass off"you scared me adam that's not funny"said avi "oh it's plenty funny very very funny"said adam"well I'm not laughing"said avi storming off "wait no avi avi I'm sorry"he said catching up to her"I'm sorry babe"said adam "it's ok adam"said avi as adam kissed her"ok now i gotta go use the bathroom i think there's one over there"said adam"ok I'll must head back to the party at this late there's probably hardly anyone there"said avi"ok I'll catch up"said adam walking off and avi walking back to the party zone and sitting down knowing what chery and adam are probably doing in the small cabin.

––––
End of chapter two thanks for reading guys! Also I am gonna try and tag here KatrinSakuraba TikiDaemonSterling KittyQuake200 RMSH_RMSH Smacky345mk done