Welcome to #ProjectProudWriters

Being a famous author it's very hard here on wattpad, and everybody dreams of became one of them one day, right? 

Everybody wants to see their books hit the hot list and read the ranking of the book, but unfortunately this seems like an impossible thing. You are making a big effort, you are putting your heart, your mind and your soul into your story but the number of readers, votes and comments are always the same.

I know how you are feeling and that's pretty bad because you start to think that maybe your story is worse than others which are yet famous, and sometimes the idea of give up to write popped up into your mind...

Well, don't do that!!!

You might make the greatest mistake ever...

Just screw up about the numbers...

And welcome to...

#ProjectProudWriter  a campaign dedicate to all those writers who, although the amount of readers, comments and votes they get on each chapter of their story, they keep on writing chapter by chapter, feeling proud of what they are doing.
This campaign aims also to help authors with a few readers to get them.

Then, are you one of the proud writer out here?

If so, then let's join the campaign!!!

→  STICKER 

→  STICKER  ←

https://imgur.com/a/oIww7 ( here the link to download it )

→  FAQ 

How can I join the campaign?

You can join the campaign by adding the hashtag #ProjectProudWriters  to your book, so that it will be added to our reading list, and by adding our sticker to the cover of your book so it will be more easy for us to recognize you.
Also don't forget to add the hashtag #ProjectProudWriters  to your bio, in that way you can show other people that you are our supporter.

What genre I should write to be accepted?

There's no specific one, you can write a romance, a teen fiction, horror, paranormal, so basically every genre are allowed.

Why I should became a supporter?

Because this will help you to get noticed, but wait I don't mean that you will be on the hot list and became the new Wattpad star I just mean That here you can get new readers, and trust me one of the reason why I got so many readers is exactly because i took part to this read for read place.

What are the activities of the campaign?

- Here you will find a book where we the founder with the admins will create some contest every week, where obviously there will be winners and prizes. - We will write also a book for the reviews of the stories that are on our reading list and a book where you could share your book and will be nominated the book of the week.
- there will be a book called "ProjectProudWriters" Award.
-and more again...

Who run this campaign?

The campaign #ProjectProudWriters is ran by:

-The Founder 1:    LiveInBlackAndWhite
- Founder 2The_Goddess_Nyx_
- Founder 3: JustAPieceOfGarbage

- Admin 1:  Dulcet_Glow
- Admin 2:  KellyGe
- Admin 3:   sk_wtv_life
-Admin 4: LadySuccubus.    .   

For each question please PM the founders or comment here below one of the admins will answer you as soon as possible.