Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Kherdejsia Thomas-llewellyn

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to upload after planning my mom's 50th birthday surprise bash I now have to plan my yonger brother 16th birthday surprise bash. But here is the chapter hope you guys like it. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN :)

Chapter 3

“So how’s it going with your little spitfire Liam?” Travis asks me as he walked into my office two days after my little incident with Alexia. I sigh and put my head in my hands. Travis and I have been best friends since we were kids so if I am having any trouble with something he is the first one I turn too. He knows the trouble I am going through right now with Alexia.

“My friend it has taken a lot out of me not to go take that woman and lock her in a room and convince her that she is mine and only mine,” I tell him finally, “I’m letting her be for a while until I figure out what to do with her.”

“Hahahaha,” he laughs at me, “well you have your work cut out for you, and she seems to be really headstrong.”

“That she is, but she is the one for me and I like her that way, it’s going to be great when I get her in the bedroom,” I tell him with a smirk on my face. “Anyways, let’s go get some lunch.”

“Alexia, I’m sorry to disrupt you when you said not to, but you have a visitor who will not leave.” Carlos tells me as I try to finish some paper work on my desk.

“Well just tell them I’m not here Carlos! I’m not in the mood to see anyone and I have too much work to do right now!” I tell him.

Before Carlos could respond to me my office doors bursts open with my fuming mother, “How dare you not want to speak to your mother?!?! I know I brought you up better than that Alexia Thomas!”

“I-I-I I’m sorry mother I did not know it was you,” I told her “I just have so much work to get done that I told Carlos that I’m not to be disturbed. If you told me you were coming I would have informed him to let you in.”

“It’s ok hunni, I just wanted to see my only daughter seeing that she refuses to come home for Sunday dinner to visit with her family” my mother tells me disapprovingly.

“I’m sorry about that too mom but I have been pretty busy these last few months with some high profile cases.” Making up an excuse for not wanting to go home to my parent’s house. Every time I go home my mother pushes a new guy on me trying to get me married. She thinks it is about time as I am the only one of her children who has not “jumped the broom” yet.

“Well that’s why I’m here,” she tells me “I want to spend some time with my little girl. So pack up your work I made some reservations for lunch at that new restaurant Bella Luna.”

I packed up my stuff as she said because there is no arguing with this woman when she tells you to do something.

Being seated in the restaurant, I look around and fell in love with the place. The ambience is very relaxing and the service is great so far. The waiter comes and gives us our menus and asks if we would like anything to drink. I order a glass of wine while my mother just orders water. She then proceeds to question the life out of me, all the while I notice her constantly watching the door and her watch.

“Are you expecting someone mother?” I had to ask, I wouldn’t put it past my mother to set up another blind date for me and make it seem like it was an accident that she met up with the person.

“Ah no honey I’m not” she smiles at me, I shake my head and ask her how is dad. While she is telling me how my dad went in the hospital for a mild heart attack a man walks up to your table.