"Oh fuck! oh fuck! Oh fuck! Can anyone from you come out now?!" Adele said through gritted teeth as she pushed.

"Almost... There..." Dr. Collins narrowed her eyes as she pushed Adele's bump down.

Within 10 seconds, Adele already delivered one of my babies.

"Hello Alonzo!" Dr. Collins gently smacked my baby's butt to make him cry.

Adele released a relieving exhale as she settled her head down to the pillow.

Dr. Collins wrapped Alonzo in his blue blanket and laid him on Adele's right side.

"My Alonzo..." Adele who was teary eyed, kissed his little red cheeks.

My first born yawned as he buried his fave to Adele's side.

This is really a good memory to cherished on

"Congrats baby!" I pecked Adele's lips and she smiled in return.

"Okay, Amethyst is on her way..." Dr. Collins smiled.

Adele did sets of pushes again but this time, she really had a hard time laying my baby girl.

"Shiiiit! I feel something burning!" Adele cried.

"Wait Del, you're tearing..." Dr. Colin's asked Adele to stop pushing for awhile.

"S-simon... I'm tired..." She held my hand and cried.

"You can do it baby. Just one more baby and we're done." I kissed her forehead.

"Okay, Delly start pushing again but control it if you can okay?" Adele nod her head as she bit her lower lip.

After 5 pushes, we heard Amethyst cry.

Adele dropped her back on the bed and took a deep breath.

"It's done baby! You did very well!" I kissed her lips.

"I love you Si." She blushed.

"I love you too Del." I wiped the beaded sweat on her temples and caressed her cheeks.

"Here is Amethyst..." Dr. Collins laid her on Adele's left side and she wrapped her into her arms.

Adele kissed both of our babies and smiled to them.

Adele is really born to be a mother.

"Take them baby." Adele smiled at me.

I enthusiastically carried my twins to my arms and snuggled them next to my chest.

"Hello Al and Amy! I cooed on them.

"I'm daddy!" I kissed their foreheads one by one and hugged them.

God! They are Adele and I's perfect combination!

ADELE'S POV

Seeing Simon carrying my children made my life fulfilled. He deserves children to love on and to take care of.

"I'm daddy!" I was left in awe seeing my soon to be husband, carrying our twins.

I cannot wait for more

Simon was telling something but I cannot hear it properly anymore. My eyes are too heavy and the anaesthesia are already drifting me to sleep.

A/N: loooooongest chap of this book so far 💞 I might not update anymore today because I'll officially start updating my "Love In The Dark" later 🙌 who's excited? Me! 😊 hoping to see you all there 😘 I hope you enjoy this one too 💞 x

- A.

PS. No time to revise this, I'm too sleepy lol 😴