one

______________________________________________

Lana held a giddy smile on her face, as her arm was hooked with her best friend Gianna's. But truly deep inside her mellow heart, she felt surges of pain run through her. Lana would try to hold back the painful tears that were soon to come. She tried swallowing the lump inside her throat, as she walked forward in the mall.

Lana left her boyfriend Liam behind, as he has been acting weirdly lately. He no longer was perky and happy. He no longer wanted to hold her hand in public, or wrap his arms around from behind. He didn't leave little kisses on the cheek or neck, or even small pecks on the lips,

It's like he walked around with her presence, yet showed no emotion or care. She felt as if Liam was just a walking statue, with no emotions for her. And it hurt her quite bit. She felt as if she did something wrong. Lana was mislead into thinking she was the problem.

So she simply walked off with her best friend, hoping he wouldn't notice. But of course, he did, and all anger did was surge through his veins and want him to burst into enormous amount of emotions.

* * *

Liam followed after Lana and her friend, as he poked her backside, hoping to get her attention. He could tell she was ignoring him, simply because he's been ignoring her. Yet, he had his reasons, she was just being an annoying little brat to him, and he simply thought of her as too over dramatic.

Liam was getting sick and tired of receiving the silent treatment from his girlfriend Lana, as he turned her around, seeing her frightened dull brown eyes illuminate to seeing him. Lana's friend Gianna, took a step back wondering what events would be happening next.

Lana's lip started quivering as she watched her boyfriend feel enormous amount of anger towards her. He grabbed her wrists forcefully, pulling her towards him with pain. Lana gasped, as she could feel his fingers digging deep into her wrists, as she knew her skin would turn red, or maybe even have a light bruise painted over it.

"Why are you ignoring me?! Do you not understand that I'm trying?!" Liam yelled at her, as Lana felt the excruciating pain go through her wrists. His grip was becoming tighter, as Liam continuously yelled at her, as curious eyes poked at the scene, Lana couldn't handle it.

With all the strength she could muster, she lifted her wrist up and smacked Liam profusely in the face, as the loud sound evaporated through the air. Liam's fingers unhooked from Lana's wrists, as you could see the traces of pure red scurry itself among her skin.

"L-Liam I-"

Liam's eyes grew dark, as his chest was heaving up and down. He lifted his hand up, about to give Lana what he got from her. A big smack in the face. But Liam resisted the urge, as he could feel eyes staring at the event. Lana was simply shaking, as her friend Gianna pulled Lana away from Liam. Liam's eyes casted over to Lana with pure annoyance and anger, as he stomped off making a scene to everyone.

This was the first time Lana has ever experienced Liam to have the urge to hit her back. To hit a woman, and have her feel physical pain.

And it scared Lana, as she felt a few tears prick at the corners of her eyes.

________________________________________

it's short because it's a short story.

I hope everyone realizes that I didn't think people would want to read it but they want to

okay bye ily